just the sour crack got a bit of claw,and yep as STILLSMOKIN :thumbsup: points out its on the dark side :smokeit:i just figured it was one of the smaller strains.have grown most but cant remember most of em :baked: i was never a fan of flushing(technically x3 times the vol of pot...thats a shitload of water) rarely cures much and often causes other issues.i go down the middle and substitute its next 1,2 or 3 feedings with just plain water.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
I was meaning his one thats basically a cola and nothing more. But now that you mention it...

@Jackson I would do like Archie says and water her. As for the 7 inch plant... I still would do a mini flush just because she is budding up hard and may turn to lock out as time goes by.

Ok then @STILLSMOKIN (no offense ) and @archie gemmill

I just didn’t think that I was the problem whatsoever!

I will as both of you suggest just give her ph’d distilled water today and next time,

Again I meant no disrespect @STILLSMOKIN
None taken Jackson, if I give someone info its up to them. Whether they use it or not. I'm not there in front off them either and pictures don't always show everything.

if i have 3 plants and feed them the same.....one of them isnt happy,is it my fault ? no :pass:well kinda yes and no,if one plant is a bit sensitive or delicate lessen the feedings for that one.
stunted is an overused word to.To me stunted is something like this
IMG_2968.JPG
one stem wonder but in a big pot :smokeit:
if thats the case every plant ive ever grown has been stunted compared to the likes of Tang and co.
if its gonna give you buds its a result :thumbsup:
:pighug:

@archie gemmill good comparison. As the Blue Toof Special was started later than the other 2, it may be small because I flipped bloom switch on led.

Even if I only get a few grams “ a little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing “

Good Morning All

Happy Friday!

Sour Crack, Heisenberg and Blue Toof in that order. Buds are starting to swell up so sour should be ready in 2-3 weeks, Heisenberg maybe the same or 3-4 weeks and no clue on Blue Toof

Thoughts and great weekend

Let me try this again

All in this order at 45 days is Sour Crack, at 43 days is Heisenberg special and last but not least Blue Toof Special also known in my case “ the runt “

Thoughts

Attachments

• 204B951B-273D-4F1F-9C6E-02624EA00FDF.jpeg
    204B951B-273D-4F1F-9C6E-02624EA00FDF.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 170
  • BE1244FE-D79D-4F5E-AAE9-24B9815D3A62.jpeg
    BE1244FE-D79D-4F5E-AAE9-24B9815D3A62.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 168
  • C8EFE7A5-BDF5-4736-9A5B-35D6890DEC81.jpeg
    C8EFE7A5-BDF5-4736-9A5B-35D6890DEC81.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 163
Looking good so far

Thanks @STILLSMOKIN

I only gave water to the little runt Blue Toof on Tuesday and will do so again tomorrow.

The other 2 will get Bloom and Cal magic this weekend and next and then begin water only to remove nutes in preparation for chop time

Back