New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

@jingo I'll be on the lookout to see if it is getting worse. Thanks for the help.

@rick-j yea I'll bring the lights up to a but just in case that is what is doing it. Although i am not using the crazy cobs you are.

@jingo for the future, how do you determine if the plants want nutrients or if they just want water?

@jingo for the future, how do you determine if the plants want nutrients or if they just want water?
Lots of little indicators on their upper leaves real sawtooth edges of their leaves is a good one. The leaves in general are thin rather than wide even for indica that usually means you have a dryer environment and the plants are a little stressed. The sawtooth edges is more of a light stress or a heat stress.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So the bubblegum 1 is deffo getting worse. The lower stuff is definitely effected by what ever is going down. Here is what it looked like earlier today.

20190603_140721.jpg

I took a bunch of the affected leaves off. Not sure what else to do.

What do you know about your background water? things like the pH or EC or total dissolved solids whatever measure you use.

Honestly dont know. I never bothered to check because the nutrients we are using are ph neutral and dont require any adjusting. Rookie mistake I know. I will check ph on my day off.
Hope she doesn't completely die.

I've seen a couple times when guys had pH that was way off before they started, self buffering newts couldn't handle the job. All they had to do was PH down there water before putting in their nutrients, that could be your problem. You can also have a high degree of total dissolved solids in your background water and that plant may just have too many salts down in the roots now.

Here is an attempted shot at the trichomes of the bubba. Doesn't paint the full picture. What looks cloudy in this picture is actually mostly clear and glassy in my opinion. Wierd that there are some amber and a bunch of glassy but not much cloudy. Is this normal?
20190605_220722.jpg

Here is an attempted shot at the trichomes of the bubba. Doesn't paint the full picture. What looks cloudy in this picture is actually mostly clear and glassy in my opinion. Wierd that there are some amber and a bunch of glassy but not much cloudy. Is this normal?View attachment 1068061
I'm right with you on the trich's, they have all ways confused me, that doesn't take much! I shake to much to hold those scopes steady, so iv'e got the cool micro-scope hooked up to my pc, looks like you have a few ambers in those trich's----

Back