Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Reaction score
I know a few fine cats on here already have the heads up on whats coming next from GN...

Lets just say that i am more than a little bit excited.....

I know people are sworn to secrecy ..... BUT PWETTTTYYYY PLEASE...

Just a little information, rumours, fantasy....

SHARE !!!!!

The word is they shoul've been out like this or last month but there was a little delay in some way. As i was told they should be available by next month- if this time all works out on scedule, lets hope so.

I once worked in laser manufacturing and when checking the components list of the hs1 (and this proves to be honest way of advertising, in my opinion the best) and how its all set up i found my self a litlle mouthwatered...unfortunately they wasnt available when i tried to get hands on.

Hi, I just wanted to post a quick update on our new system as it as originally due for launch in July. We decided to make some further changes to the design and it has set us back around 4-6 weeks we are now expecting to have a new offering available August/September 2016. The first new system due in August/September is a higher powered fixture targeted towards commercial horticulture and though it can definitely be used in a domestic grow tent just aswell as a commercial platform, If you where waiting for a light with a similar power draw to the HS1 for use in an area much smaller than 90cm2 then this new GN light might not be the right one for you.

In December 2016 we will launch our HS2 and our Bluetooth APP control system. The HS2 is a much lower powered DALI fixture which can be used in variety of smaller areas similar to the original HS1. I just wanted to clear that up in case anyone is waiting for the release and expecting that the next light due will be very similar to the HS1.

Regarding CrazyLED (Dutch passion) after our experience working together on the GN-MS0006 and HS1 we have decided that the time is not right for GN to wholesale our fixtures. Both the new line due in August/September and the HS2 in December will initially only be available direct from GN. Selling directly to end customer will mean better price points, sharper warranty claims and the best technical support we can offer for all our future and returning customers. Any HS1 units purchased from CrazyLED will still be under warranty with GN and I am sure the after sales support CrazyLED offer will continue on through out the warranty period.

Crazyled will have a new fixture in the coming weeks. Though we have given them some technical guidance on the way design in the horticulture industry is changing, I want to be clear that this will not be an original design by GN nor will it be manufactured or under warranty from GN but we do wish them the best of luck going forward.

@GrowNorthern Hi there ,I like many others am yet another waiting on the new fixtures (hi five @TaNg ) I thank you greatly for the update. ;)

Q. what sort of power are we looking at for the fixture available in the coming weeks if that info cannot be released can we have any ideas/details on foot print and if you might be so gracious perhaps a rough price, for those like me that need a fixture for a grow tent as it would be helpful to know as the money I've been holding needs to go into a light Asap preferably yours. ( i have a 4x4.)
Any more details would be greatly appreciated TY :D

@GrowNorthern Hi there ,I like many others am yet another waiting on the new fixtures (hi five @TaNg ) I thank you greatly for the update. ;)

Q. what sort of power are we looking at for the fixture available in the coming weeks if that info cannot be released can we have any ideas/details on foot print and if you might be so gracious perhaps a rough price, for those like me that need a fixture for a grow tent as it would be helpful to know as the money I've been holding needs to go into a light Asap preferably yours. ( i have a 4x4.)
Any more details would be greatly appreciated TY :D

In fact that would be nice info. 4x4 is mainly interesting for me too. Looking forward to fill it up with some wavelengths worth waiting on!

Back