Outdoor New Alaskan Autos Mk.II

Two of four Flash Stardust are popped.

/edit All beans proved to be sinkers within twelve hours. The canister-on-the-router trick is hilariously effective. I love it! :vibe:

/edit/edit
IMAG0424.jpg
@$&$#!@$?&%$@!#*#*!!!!
This is with all the vents wide open, though. Going to have to improvise doors for them in order to bring up the nighttime temp. I had thought the beans would give me a day or two more to come up with supplies. Also, you guys called it with the chintzy-@$$ fans. Might have to run an extension cord after all. I might have an old fan laying around that I can throw in here for the time being. Beans will go in the buckets as soon as the rootlets creep out. Might have another 24 hours at most.

Last edited:
IMAG0425.jpg
IMAG0426.jpg

I had really been hoping not to have to use these assets. They were destined for a CFL photoperiod breeding box. It is what it is, lads, 'n lasses.

Yea man, my sunroom hit 100 yesterday, plus <15% humidity...lucky I was there to take action. I sprayed the deck outside the door and pulled down the .shades. it was unusually hot and dry here.. I'm sure you'll be glad you added the bigger fans.
:pass:

I'll be tagging along to see how your Jock Horror gets on. I have one that's just been transplanted from the coldframe outdoors. Likewise a bit concerned that as a super-auto it could either get too big or not auto. I'm giving mine a bit of early LST bondage in the hope that it won't become too conspicuous in the garden.

Love the setup and wish you well this summer.

Back