Nelsons Balcony

Oh my god, you guys are truly wonderful.

How can one forum be filled with so much love and friendship i just dont understand, but i am so happy to be a part of this.

I just cant stop crying right now, so filled with emotions and hope for mankind right now.

Nelson bud, if you meet my old dear granny up there, take her out for a smoke and have a good time. I really miss her right now.

Cant all of you guys move to Sweden? I wanna live close to all of ya when i grow older...

All the love i have
Justin

Evening Nelson, m`ol` fruit pastille! Just wanted t`say hello(I always think of you when I get m`self wound up mate!) Hope you`re enjoying what must be a great growing enviroment mate :D Still missing your advice and consideration! Keep an eye on your nearest and dearest bro, all the best mate...:smokebuds: :peace: bro...

been thinking of you today bro!!..:cry:..you are truly missed my friend!!..:hug::hug:...:pass:

pretty kewl guys heres to ya Nelson :pass:

toke

Cant help myself...everytime i put out a joint, Nelson comes in my mind...

(...ever since i found that thread and reading your great/sad comments...)

...like, this one's for u my friend...:(

The crazy thing is i never have seen him or personally talked to this guy face to face, but he helped me a lot and i really had good and long conversations with him here at the AFN...

Hey Nelson, m`old fruit pastille, I`m about t`send you a pm...I`m not expecting an answer, but i thought i`d give you `the heads up` bro!:hug:

Thinking back when Nelson hit 2000 posts and he wanted that 2000 posts badge. That was funny then and its still funny to me now when i hit 2000 posts i want my Nelson badge as well. Kind of strange the things you remember about someone and out of the blue as well. I guess seeing that BMW Vert the other day on the freeway started me thinking of Nelson. Anyway, I miss you Brother.:pass:

toke

:smokebuds:
:hug:
:GoooAuto:

Back