Nelsons Balcony

here is that start brotha sturring spring 012.JPG
we both know it will never be good enough to be finished
But it is a smelly enough start you can prob already smell it:)
peace bro

Hey Nelson. Still think of you brother, hope you are rockin' Heaven out! :head:

R.I.P. Maw, you were the strongest woman I have ever met! We love you! Until we meet again...

I have to second that pher and you can bet Nelson is rockin it :head: oh ya.

TOKE OUT

When the money was stolen he was devastated and took money he had been saving to buy a new LED and sent it to Smashed. In fact, the last post he made was to tell us he was digging his car out of the snow so he could go to the post office and check up on what happened.
crushes me...

Just stopping by to say its strange not talking to you and you are greatly missed R.I.P Nelson :group:

Little things still remind me of my friend. Last week someone put a post up about growing in those fabric grocery bags. My first thought was talk to Nelson, he used those on his balcony all the time.

Little things still remind me of my friend. Last week someone put a post up about growing in those fabric grocery bags. My first thought was talk to Nelson, he used those on his balcony all the time.
Its crazy to think but today i was going through my seeds to see what i will be planting outside this summer gurilla style and i came accross Nelsons strain and came rite accross to AFN to speak with him then rememberd he has passed on and made me quite sad realy but i will be planting his strain in the honer of the Great guy :thumbs::group:

sounds beautiful brother Si!! Best karma clouds and greener grooves brother.:wiz:

i might be a little late but rip nelson. i just realized we are from the same place and u seemed like a really nice dude that everyone enjoyed on here! i'm smoking a fat one in your honnor :peace:

He was that...and a lot more sofa. Nelson was and always will be, a Pal...and I don`t say that lightly! I just read through his `Upper Balcony Grow` again...it made me laugh, it made me want to message him, t`ask why He hasn`t been around lately, it reminded me why I always come back here, why I appreciate being here! He was the sort of person(along with others, I should add! :smokebuds:) that makes this gaff, special! :peace:

Back