Nelsons Balcony

Happy 4/20 Nelson my friend,hope wherever u are ur enjoying yourself!

[video=youtube;Uae4abflvP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uae4abflvP0#t=26s[/video]

I didn't know Nelson, only been on here a few months. I have really enjoyed my time here and have learned a lot and have began trying to help out. I was looking through parts of the forum I don't normally frequent when I came across Nelson's Balcony. As I read though the posts I couldn't help but get a little watery eyed thinking about those that came before us and have since left. Friends and family that have went on to a better place but left a piece of themselves with us. Like I said, I didn't know him but he appears to be a wonderful guy. It is apparent in the way this forum operates, how the mods and admins handle situations, how everyone helps out new guys like myself, that Nelson has left a part of himself with each and every person here. There is a bond here that is unspoken and I suppose that is why I have hung around. People truly care about how you are doing and how they can help. With that being said, and me in a sentimental frame of mind I would like to show some love to my great grandmother whom I miss very dearly. Arguably the most saintly woman to ever walk the earth. I was traveling when she passed and never had the opportunity to say goodbye. That was years ago but the spirit still lives on in me. Today, Nelson, you and your friends have brought back memories that are very dear to my heart. For that, I thank you. Rest in peace.

:pass:

:smokebuds::hug: :smokebuds:

Little things still remind me of my friend. ...

:pass:
Same here Muddy. Seems you were guiding my wife's hand today, Nelson, as she picked up some papers for me while shopping...

noods-albums-private-picture227931-nelson.JPG

You make the Cream Caramel even sweeter, my friend! (Sorry- if I was to do a weekly supply for you like Mossy, you'd be jonesin' before I was even a quarter of the way finished with rolling them...)
...I've brought Nelsons weekly delivery..
aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture168554-thca843w1y.jpg

a420er said; ...That was years ago but the spirit still lives on in me...
So very, absolutely true. :wiz:

Shine on, Nelson!

Lets burn one for Nelson I'll start with a Magic Dragon :group: :smokebuds:

I can throw in some Dragon Blood:group:

Happy Memorial Day to ya, Nelson:pass:

Back