Nelsons Balcony

Why spectate, why not just avoid this thread? It's obviously not your 'thing'!
...why are you here?:toke::paleo:
I think its because I came across this thread while browsing for something else and saw it for the first time so I clicked on it, read through it, considered sharing several things but decided not to, then made a comment.
Is that a violation of the rules of the forum or something? :toke:

Reactions: JM
I think you both have valid points.. for some of us it is probably easier to just put it behind us... But for some of us, it's PART of WHY we do what we do... and remembering people we've lost and HOW and WHY is what drives us forward. Also, let's not forget the reason it makes us sad in the first place... We had some EXCELLENT TIMES with those people... and it makes us sad we can no longer do so! So cheers to both you @Tom Bombadil and @krug for your perspectives.. I think they are both valid.

I think you both have valid points.. for some of us it is probably easier to just put it behind us... But for some of us, it's PART of WHY we do what we do... and remembering people we've lost and HOW and WHY is what drives us forward. Also, let's not forget the reason it makes us sad in the first place... We had some EXCELLENT TIMES with those people... and it makes us sad we can no longer do so! So cheers to both you @Tom Bombadil and @krug for your perspectives.. I think they are both valid.
Agree. Although Krugs delivery seemed a bit harsh. I wasnt intentionally rude and im not a site moderator here.
:shrug:

I apologise for upsetting you 'Tom Bombadil'. As a moderator, I guess I should not react like that ...Sometimes I forget my forum responsibilities. Please forgive me, if I came across as being harsh :toke:

I apologise for upsetting you 'Tom Bombadil'. As a moderator, I guess I should not react like that ...Sometimes I forget my forum responsibilities. Please forgive me, if I came across as being harsh :toke:
Its all good @krug im not upset at all.
Sometimes its difficult to determine intent, context and tone via the internet.
:pass:

Its all good @krug im not upset at all.
Sometimes its difficult to determine intent, context and tone via the internet.
:pass:
We all just need to keep in mind the context... VERY easy to misunderstand in textual form without cadence, eye contact, and many other body language signals. Also, we're all here to share and spread the kindness we've discovered... cheers guys! :pass:

Back