Nelsons Balcony

Thinking back when Nelson hit 2000 posts and he wanted that 2000 posts badge. That was funny then and its still funny to me now when i hit 2000 posts i want my Nelson badge as well. Kind of strange the things you remember about someone and out of the blue as well. I guess seeing that BMW Vert the other day on the freeway started me thinking of Nelson. Anyway, I miss you Brother.:pass:

toke

I remember that...I laughed m`arse off! :D:

I`d like t`see a `Nelson Badge`...I reckon it should be for all round AFNish behaviour(for those members who actually go above and beyond!) There are a few who deserve it! I`m talking about a very select few, and not for fat colourful buds(cos they are already recognized through REP and likes) Nelson looked out for Peeps and I kind of think He led by example!Always missed, never forgotten... :smokebuds: :peace:

I only knew Nelson a short time but he was one of my first AFN friends and I still think about him from time to time when I smoke or am in with my plants or just browsing around AFN. At first I'm always sad that he's gone but then I think about all the people he helped and inspired and I know he isn't really gone. He will live forever though everyone here that knew him and who's lives he has touched.
I never knew him in person but I feel like he knows when I'm smoking in his honor and he's smiling down at me. This one's for you! :bong: :smokebuds:

Hi Nelson :smokebuds:, please greet my second cousin Alex B with a smile and a puff. He never did that I know of but I am sure he is hurting from the crash that killed him. 21 years old very sad.

:rip:

:peace:

Last edited:
Nelson...it's stressful times like now where I would bhave sought out nelson comments. I knew yours would at least put a smile on my face.

Thinking of you brother. Rest in paradise, wherever that is for you

Spels i think Nelson would say that everything comes to pass and its our strength that sees us through. Kinda like when his wood shed needed filled before winter and he could hardly find the energy to move. He chipped away at that problem and it too came to pass, wood shed full.:tiphat:

toke:pass:

nelson... this time of year reminds me of you mate.... hearing all your awesome harvests and strains goin... the balcony....

we love and miss you here and kknow you are in a better plce than us... :smokebuds: :pass: :group:

I think about you a lot brother, miss you dearly. I still get a smile on my face, remembering back when you asked Squid what was PISS bulbs. Anybody remember that?

:pass: RIP Brother Nelson

foun this is my music directory... reminds me a lil of nelson... despite his northern influence... lol

[video=youtube;iuLBhxZUkmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuLBhxZUkmU[/video]

Back