Nelsons Balcony

Yea Nelson would be getting that BMW convertible up on blocks in the garage for winter, damn sure no snow hitting his baby. Passing you one Brother :pass: :tiphat:

toke

Yep, he would be getting the BMW up for the winter and like me, working on his firewood. Hardly a day goes by here that I don't think of him.

LOL, I remember the PISS bulbs. :D:

Thinking back when Nelson hit 2000 posts and he wanted that 2000 posts badge.
That was funny then and its still funny to me now

:crying:..Me Too...and the hassle I got for giving him it...but maan it was Worth It...I Laughed so much..

Miss you Nelson..:hug:..Sharing One..:smokebuds:

Hey that reminds me, I WANT MY NELSON 2000 Badge. As long as it took for me to get to 2000 i deserve it and Nelson agrees. Nelson you haunt Admin till i get it, miss you Brother :hug:

toke

Hey that reminds me, I WANT MY NELSON 2000 Badge. As long as it took for me to get to 2000 i deserve it and Nelson agrees. Nelson you haunt Admin till i get it, miss you Brother :hug:

toke
:High 5:me too :X's Evil Laugh x:a Nelson 2000 sounds good :pass:

medal-red-gold.gif

We Retired it Budz.

The only person on site that Holds one is Nelson.

It was His Special Badge...:High 5:..it seemed only Right...

Well in that case only Nelson should get one for sure :hug:

Say Hi to the old man buddy ...& get him to check my grows if he can drag himself out the battle cruiser for 5mins!. I'll roll this next 99dragon for you two:group:

I totally agree Mossy i was just :stir: i thought i'd get a smile out of Nelson. Thats why i was yelling:tiphat:.

toke

Missing Nelson and other fellow fallen comrades! Yesterday was my dad's birthday, he's been gone now a year and a half, I thought of Nelson several times yesterday with a smile upon my face! Lightening one up for you brother!
:bong: :pass:
I can only imagine the garden you got going now! Looking forward to the tour... Soon my friend, we'll all have a big trimming party!

medal-red-gold.gif

We Retired it Budz.

The only person on site that Holds one is Nelson.

It was His Special Badge...:High 5:..it seemed only Right...

It was indeed im rite saying he was the first to get the badge on site too as he wanted 1 so bad lol I miss chatting to u Nelson :smokebuds:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back