Nelsons Balcony

A New Year starts and time to reflect on those no longer with us.... Stoking up a Big Ol cloud for all the Friends and Family that left us for a better place.... "AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Im with you there Neil.

toke "AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Smokin a big fat one for you Nelson and Hereb4 miss you guys!!!! :group: AFN SMOKE OUT!!!! :puff: :pass:

Standin` on tip-toe and :pass: a fatty up t`ya Nelson! Hope you, RSV and others have a good 4/20 bro:smokeit:

Im just sorry I never had the gift of meeting ole Nelson.Sounds like one heck of a guy and a great soul.Idda loved to have talked with him.

Happy 420 Fella.Smoke an awsome for us ,ok.?!

Thanks for stopping by guys, i too stopped by to :pass: with Nelson & RS from all the AFN family enjoy it Bros.:tiphat:

toke

Ah Nelson..it has been too long Bro..brought you a little something..
-1-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture343837-afnavatarsa.jpg

And..brought you Uncle John too who sadly passed yesterday.
No More Pain.

He's been a professional gardener all his life..you are going to Love him.

Christopher..2 years Hon..I still can't believe it.

Your Daddy still can't bear to talk about you and your Mam can't bear to give the house up coz you died there and she cannot bear to Live there coz you died there..you left a Big Hole.

Love you..look after Uncle John...xxx

[video=youtube;8jV-fnarDho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jV-fnarDho[/video] pics from nelson's hood:Cheers::Cheers:

4 Years Christopher.

4 years on..you would have been almost 29 now.
maybe married..with children..but we never got to See it.

Nana still cries..Dad still can't talk to anyone about you..and your sister has just Hit therapy for the PTS she and your Mom suffered finding your body.

You are Missed.

Forever Young Peter Pan..we never got to See you grow up..:bighug:...Love you.

Nelson..RSV..I brought a Stash..:biggrin:..as if I'd Forget.

ALFie Baby..:hookah:..she was small..but..the aromatics are out of this World...sharing one.

Back