Nelsons Balcony

Sleep tight, love. Forgive me for moving on but I know it's what you want. sweet dreams

One last dance @rosa ..?

I wanted to put this in the other day but I Thought some people might think it was disrespectful.

To me..this was Red. His trademark. I always imagined him sitting on the other side of the screen like this...

Sleep Tight Redneck :bighug:

Back from Texas, and thank you:bighug:
I remember the balls episode. Oh god he took that hard. We were so new to growing, I still remember the "What the f*** is this" coming from the garage.
You helped us start to grow. Mike never stopped talking about you.
I think I still have pictures of our rat battles. How I slept through that one I'll never know:pass:Shots fired, me sleeping:biggrin:
From notes:
" brass pipe to Waira. never smoked out of it, loved finding it.
He loved it, reminded him of the old days.
Please send an address, off it goes
:rofl: that's what I mean! -- personal insult?! I warned him not the play with his fertilizer wand so much around "it",...:rofl:
Rosa luv, you must have been shooting in your sleep! :shooty: :sleeping: :haha:

:wiz: ahh, the Proto-pipe, I remember now....:woohoo:.... got me some tears about this,...hope Red has a good eye-roll over that, ol' softie sentimental! :biggrin: ...PM coming shortly,....

Thank you all:bighug:
I'm heading to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with family, I'll try to answer everyone specifically when I get back.
Thanks to being corrupted by my Roo, pot products should be waiting for me when I land:biggrin: I thought he was crazy vacuum sealing with rubber gloves on:crying:
He loved you all, and regretted not staying in touch. At the end it was tough for him to type. What he DIDN'T want was a funeral, he wanted a good old Irish wake:drunks: (omg you have a smilie for that!).
He liked the fact that finally he could smoke his own weed, and he loved the fact that he kicked cancers ass.
You knew him, imagine the daily "kicked it's ass" conversation.
Two replies, then I have to run:

I think he got that from a movie, but he only said it to people he really liked. He said you were there for him when things got hectic. Thank you :bighug:

Michael had a lot to say about you. Said you were an amazing artist, incredibly brave and took poo from no one. :pighug:
I have to go, I'll leave you all with this (God that man left lists!). I will quote:
" No sad crap. Play fun songs. No Irish dirges, it ain't my fault they decided to worship a f***ing potato."
He did request Primus.
I'll be in as I can. a tune for View attachment 976357 :bighug::love: I'll never get your music....

Michael gave me more credit than I deserve... But I always appreciated his support. You ever get so flooded with memories you can't point one out? Thats me right now .. only thing that keeps coming to mind is he's the only other person on AFN that was a Tito & Tarantula fan like me lol or even heard of them!. So I leave this for RR

One last dance @rosa ..?

I wanted to put this in the other day but I Thought some people might think it was disrespectful.

To me..this was Red. His trademark. I always imagined him sitting on the other side of the screen like this...

Sleep Tight Redneck :bighug:

Not disrespectful at all. :bighug: That was my guy to a t.
Remember this one?

:rofl: that's what I mean! -- personal insult?! I warned him not the play with his fertilizer wand so much around "it",...:rofl:
Rosa luv, you must have been shooting in your sleep! :shooty: :sleeping: :haha:

:wiz: ahh, the Proto-pipe, I remember now....:woohoo:.... got me some tears about this,...hope Red has a good eye-roll over that, ol' softie sentimental! :biggrin: ...PM coming shortly,....
I don't know what it is, but he was proud of it :) He wanted you to have it, and Ms Mossy his glass pipe. We bought that one at the first canna show they held in Redmond.
Christ, when he first started:crying: He lived in our little tent thing, and lost his mind when things didn't work out.

Michael gave me more credit than I deserve... But I always appreciated his support. You ever get so flooded with memories you can't point one out? Thats me right now .. only thing that keeps coming to mind is he's the only other person on AFN that was a Tito & Tarantula fan like me lol or even heard of them!. So I leave this for RR

I don't believe that for a second. He showed me some of your art... awsome. And he told me a lot about who you are and some of what you were going through. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
Here is some early Tito:

Reb, you've been a :astar:(since I've known ya, which is a while now m'dear!:passit:). Red was a proper quality chap...and You are a proper lady Rosa. I'm glad you're still here...and I miss him...I reckon a load of us would miss you too(so try and hang around please!):thumbsup::passit::meds::peace: x

what in thee hell.I go away for a little while and one of my best buddies goes away. @rosa I am sincerely, and so truly sorry for your loss,your pain and your turmoil. *HUGS* I loved that man,he was and will always be a good man.Christ I miss him.I was thinking about him the other day and now I know where he is at.Going to roll a joint my friend and I will think of you OFTEN brotatochip. *hugs* love ya broham and you will ALWAYS be remembered fondly here.damn now I have a tear or twelve showing up now.

Mrs f6s loved father and my mate Cliff succumbed today from complications associated with Glioblastoma

We are devistated, please find the nearest loved one and hug and tell them that you love them.

:karmacloud:

6s

Back