Nelsons Balcony

Afn takes a big loss, with the absence of RR. His humor, through it all, says a lot about the man. My heart gos out to you Rosa.

Rest easy Red

Last edited:
:peace: :smoker1: :bighug::karmacloud::bighug: :dragon7:Rosa luv, your Red was one of a kind, as fine a man as I could have ever met here... A young heart with an old soul!
I will take yours and his cue's here, no sad sappy stuff.....one last bit of wisdom from my Kentucky Fried Homie- :biggrin: .... He was very easy to like Rosa, we hit it off like Bubba and Gump!
His humor was infectious, outrageous and right up my perverted alley- :rofl:
robot-chicken.jpg
... This is something I will treasure always in remembrance of him.... (OK a little sappy, but he'll get over it!)....
It was a gas watching him learn the grow ropes, which he did fast and well, again always peppered with humor, even the muff-up's or bad luck-- like with his first hermie! :crying: Oh gawd, he took it like it hit on him! :kiss: :vibe: :haha: ... that classic pic with the glasses on the plant and the gun to it's "head" = :rofl: I swear, I pee'ed a little I laughed so hard!
I'm going to petition adding this emotie in his name, so perfect with him --
142355-a4b098cbbdde45705f36fbbc86761b32.jpg

...Or the rat incidents! :cuss: :rofl: :amazon:..... I could fill the page up here,....

... And then there were his beloved chickens- :eyebrows: ... I offered to help name one once-- Panko! :nono: .... rejected-- delicious but so wroooong,...:rofl:

*sigh*,... we were all lucky to have him Rosa, the better for it indeed,...:bighug::gary:

---- LOLOL! OK, brotato chip, that's from those goofy Geico commercials.... too funny!
:evil1: I think we had a chat or two about "safety protocol"=
1527442690948.gif
... good thinking for the trip!

...Rumor has it you're getting a grow going soon?:woohoo1: You know where to come for any help, any time luv,.... no doubt Red will LOVE to see some fresh ladiezzz in da house!
.... Safe and speedy travels Rosa, very good you will be with family,..... here and there! (if you can peek in while you're there :eyebrows:) ... one last :bighug:, chat soon! :passit:
Back from Texas, and thank you:bighug:
I remember the balls episode. Oh god he took that hard. We were so new to growing, I still remember the "What the f*** is this" coming from the garage.
You helped us start to grow. Mike never stopped talking about you.
I think I still have pictures of our rat battles. How I slept through that one I'll never know:pass:Shots fired, me sleeping:biggrin:
From notes:
" brass pipe to Waira. never smoked out of it, loved finding it.
He loved it, reminded him of the old days.
Please send an address, off it goes

Renaissance Redneck you were a great friend and glad I got the time here to chat with you. You and @rosa helped me immensely.
:rip:
I know you, and I know Mike helped you when he could :bighug:
Did he share the knock on the door story?
I can't remember if that was because of things going out or things coming in, but what a crazy time!

Back