Nelsons Balcony

One of the first people to welcome me to the site an I still remember his likes on my comments an I felt at home at afn he helped nurture a feeling of potential in my growing an I will never ever forgot that rest in peace my friend a fellow Oregonian a beautiful soul .

Oh Red.... I'm at a loss at the moment... Damn.

You were a great one old buddy. I'll never forget you.

[HASHTAG]#fuckcancer[/HASHTAG]

Thank you all:bighug:
I'm heading to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with family, I'll try to answer everyone specifically when I get back.
Thanks to being corrupted by my Roo, pot products should be waiting for me when I land:biggrin: I thought he was crazy vacuum sealing with rubber gloves on:crying:
He loved you all, and regretted not staying in touch. At the end it was tough for him to type. What he DIDN'T want was a funeral, he wanted a good old Irish wake:drunks: (omg you have a smilie for that!).
He liked the fact that finally he could smoke his own weed, and he loved the fact that he kicked cancers ass.
You knew him, imagine the daily "kicked it's ass" conversation.
Two replies, then I have to run:
brotato chip:smokeit:
I think he got that from a movie, but he only said it to people he really liked. He said you were there for him when things got hectic. Thank you :bighug:

Oh Red.... I'm at a loss at the moment... Damn.
Michael had a lot to say about you. Said you were an amazing artist, incredibly brave and took poo from no one. :pighug:
I have to go, I'll leave you all with this (God that man left lists!). I will quote:
" No sad crap. Play fun songs. No Irish dirges, it ain't my fault they decided to worship a f***ing potato."
He did request Primus.
I'll be in as I can. a tune for
blindrooster.jpeg
:bighug::love: I'll never get your music....

Thank you Red for your all the time you gave me and answering all those questions I through at you. My garden will forever be lusher, greener and happier due to all your most wonderful advice. I promise to pass every thing on you told me to anyone who need it.

You sent me some seeds, (I think it was the last time we spoke) I will cherish those auto's and make them the start of something in your honor. First I will open pollinate them to make 10 in a few 1000 then we shall work the line into something special for you... My garden owes you that, I owe you that for helping me elevate my garden to where it is.

Time to roll the wake and bake, take the dog for a walk and think about you

:peace: :smoker1: :bighug::karmacloud::bighug: :dragon7:Rosa luv, your Red was one of a kind, as fine a man as I could have ever met here... A young heart with an old soul!
I will take yours and his cue's here, no sad sappy stuff.....one last bit of wisdom from my Kentucky Fried Homie- :biggrin: .... He was very easy to like Rosa, we hit it off like Bubba and Gump!
His humor was infectious, outrageous and right up my perverted alley- :rofl:
robot-chicken.jpg
... This is something I will treasure always in remembrance of him.... (OK a little sappy, but he'll get over it!)....
It was a gas watching him learn the grow ropes, which he did fast and well, again always peppered with humor, even the muff-up's or bad luck-- like with his first hermie! :crying: Oh gawd, he took it like it hit on him! :kiss: :vibe: :haha: ... that classic pic with the glasses on the plant and the gun to it's "head" = :rofl: I swear, I pee'ed a little I laughed so hard!
I'm going to petition adding this emotie in his name, so perfect with him --
142355-a4b098cbbdde45705f36fbbc86761b32.jpg

...Or the rat incidents! :cuss: :rofl: :amazon:..... I could fill the page up here,....

... And then there were his beloved chickens- :eyebrows: ... I offered to help name one once-- Panko! :nono: .... rejected-- delicious but so wroooong,...:rofl:

*sigh*,... we were all lucky to have him Rosa, the better for it indeed,...:bighug::gary:

---- LOLOL! OK, brotato chip, that's from those goofy Geico commercials.... too funny!
Thanks to being corrupted by my Roo, pot products should be waiting for me when I land:biggrin: I thought he was crazy vacuum sealing with rubber gloves on:crying:
:evil1: I think we had a chat or two about "safety protocol"=
1527442690948.gif
... good thinking for the trip!

...Rumor has it you're getting a grow going soon?:woohoo1: You know where to come for any help, any time luv,.... no doubt Red will LOVE to see some fresh ladiezzz in da house!
.... Safe and speedy travels Rosa, very good you will be with family,..... here and there! (if you can peek in while you're there :eyebrows:) ... one last :bighug:, chat soon! :passit:

Back