Nelsons Balcony

Krug. :toke:not many left on here from that long ago. I don't live in the past, BUT all the best times are there.:cheers:.
Yeah, it was the "big bang" of everything(especially breeding!) auto! The personalities was explosive(in all sorts of ways!:yeah:) ...but it was Fun and groundbreaking :growing::meds:
...:cheers: bud :passit:

in 1970 I was at this concert within 20ft of Nelson. at the time I did not know him. he did the sound for Jimi Hendrix at this concert. he may be in this video somewhere??
I found out he was their in conversation here on AFN 40 years later.

I don't see Nelson in that video but there was another one posted years ago that he was in. He comes on stage from the right and introduces Jimi.

I'm a newb here, I'd like to pay my respect to Mike (Red).
You will be missed, Sir.
Rosa, I hope my first attempt does you proud. Thank you for the opportunity, I will spread the joy and peace be to you.
Mike, I'll never forget you, or what you've done for my family- Steve

I'm a newb here, I'd like to pay my respect to Mike (Red).
You will be missed, Sir.
Rosa, I hope my first attempt does you proud. Thank you for the opportunity, I will spread the joy and peace be to you.
Mike, I'll never forget you, or you've done for my family- Steve

That's :cools: bud...He was a big(and much loved!) part of our community. His friendship(for many of us), is and will be sadly missed! :passit:

@Mossy ...I hope you're gonna Finally play with that X Ginge?:pighug::passit:
Simple...Thunder Dragon is Nigerian Nightmare x Dragon..you just have to Add Nelson cross that You have already...Nelsons Dragon...:wiz:

T'is the time of year to pass/share some :bighug:and:meds:love, in remembrance of AFN OG brothers&sisters...:smokeout::passit:

Back