Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Very nice! Always a good thing when you have to stake your buds up. I don’t think it’s because you grow weak spindly plants. :rofl:

They look so pretty you deserve a slap. :slap:
Thanks @HemiSync :pighug: It is much appreciated! :headbang:

Nice job Need! As always!
Update day 72
I just noticed it's been 2 weeks with no update! :doh: My bad! :doh:
The girls have been doing ok, despite high humidity at times! (60-80%). I think the sweet spot is in the 60s. :shrug: Temps have been 70-81 F, (21-27 C). I've had to add bamboo for support, as the girls are starting to get a little top heavy. I got home late last night, so the girls got a late feeding. I kicked their nutes up to 1200 ppms, (approx. 2.0 EC), and they look fine today! I think I will start alternating their feedings from 750-1200 ppms from here on out. Since I fed so late last night, I'm not going to water/feed again until tomorrow, (to get them back on schedule). Thus, no individual pictures this time! :headbang:
View attachment 925247 View attachment 925248 View attachment 925249 View attachment 925250

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks @MrGoat :pighug:

You know I just looked it up and realized I was in the harvest window, (60 - 70 days). My plants always goes longer, (I love me a good couch lock high), but I'm planning on checking the trichomes later when I water/feed. Anywho, thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

Update day 94
I've been flushing the 3 Stilton Specials for the last 5 days and I'll be checking the trichs tomorrow to see how close they are. I hadn't ckecked since I started the flush, (the more amber the better!). I did take a lower bud to sample at that time, but it was really racey! :yoinks:
Btw, since I got some more of these beans as a freebie this week... I'll be growing them again!
No individual pictures as the girls are really top heavy at the moment! Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:
IMG_20180715_210440.jpg
IMG_20180715_210443.jpg
IMG_20180715_210443.jpg
IMG_20180715_210455.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180715_210450.jpg
    IMG_20180715_210450.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 49
Update day 94
I've been flushing the 3 Stilton Specials for the last 5 days and I'll be checking the trichs tomorrow to see how close they are. I hadn't ckecked since I started the flush, (the more amber the better!). I did take a lower bud to sample at that time, but it was really racey! :yoinks:
Btw, since I got some more of these beans as a freebie this week... I'll be growing them again!
No individual pictures as the girls are really top heavy at the moment! Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:
View attachment 930838 View attachment 930839 View attachment 930839 View attachment 930841
Get your machetes ready there! Excellent

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Update day 94
View attachment 930838 View attachment 930839 View attachment 930839 View attachment 930841

Any tips for growing Stiltons @Need4Weed ? I have one going now on day 32 and stretch just started. I did an LST bend the dom cola over and that's about it. Seems to be an easy strain, pretty open for light and not too dense in the middle or down low, so larf-free so far.

Update day 94
:jawdrop: :drool: :woody: :slap::slap: nice super nice :bump:

Any tips for growing Stiltons @Need4Weed ? I have one going now on day 32 and stretch just started. I did an LST bend the dom cola over and that's about it. Seems to be an easy strain, pretty open for light and not too dense in the middle or down low, so larf-free so far.
Stiltons were really easy to grow didn’t complain about a thing. Nice open structure good bud down to the bottom. I just trimmed the very lowest few bud sites to help the top buds on each branch get bigger.

Back