Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

still fresh and smell the same as the last time u opened it or better. I’m not one to save jars lol but I am one to misplace a few

When i first started using them, there was no doubt it did also preserve the de-carbed thc......... after full convertion from THCv to THC (Cure)...........

I had a 250ml jar = (Screw Top Mini "Kilner" jar), with "Think Different" fem in, it was in my fishing kit, somewhere around two year later, that was summer 2017, went fishing again!

it had one 62%RH Bovi pack in with 3rds of jar full........... when i opened it, i hadent smelt the think different for 2yr !!........... it was all there, as you say, fresh as the day it was locked down !!......... vape it, was smooth smoke as the RH was still correct.............. use em ever since, as if i overdry a harvest, the bovi pack re-hydrate the bud to correct humidity, so still come out a smooth smoke, even after an idiot over dry it, baked it crisp and harsh !! ALR

I want to thank everyone for following along and I'll be back shortly with a link to my new journal!
In the meantime, here's a pic of the bounty! :headbang:

View attachment 1016219
Holy smokes! Even my 86 year old mother’s eyes went wide when she saw that stack and she wasn’t even sure what she was looking at. That is quite a haul.

Back