Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

I want to thank everyone for following along and I'll be back shortly with a link to my new journal!
In the meantime, here's a pic of the bounty! :headbang:

IMG_20190213_225032.jpg

A bunch of full jars

Nice work there N4W........... i couldant help noticing your kilner jars dont have any added, humidity regulator packs ??.......... Boveda62%Rh RH control packs, these keep the terps well up there during the cure (De-Carboxylation) process.............. i usually add 2no Boveda packs per 500ml kilner jar, which i store 1.5 zip in each jar............ just a though, stops the kit drying out, every time you open jar, moisture escapes, drying the kit further and further............... at 62%RH it is avery smooth smoke......... they use 62%RH packs for the cuban cigars 60 quid each in a humidore box ...............congrats on harvest N4W, enjoy man......best, ALR

Nice work there N4W........... i couldant help noticing your kilner jars dont have any added, humidity regulator packs ??.......... Boveda62%Rh RH control packs, these keep the terps well up there during the cure (De-Carboxylation) process.............. i usually add 2no Boveda packs per 500ml kilner jar, which i store 1.5 zip in each jar............ just a though, stops the kit drying out, every time you open jar, moisture escapes, drying the kit further and further............... at 62%RH it is avery smooth smoke......... they use 62%RH packs for the cuban cigars 60 quid each in a humidore box ...............congrats on harvest N4W, enjoy man......best, ALR
I believe if you look close you'll see one in the front right in the smaller quart jar, (most of the other small jars have them, they are just hard to see). I bought a 10 pack about 6 weeks ago, but to be honest I noticed it took away some of the smell of the Double Grape. I have some from the same plant in a jar that didn't get a pak and it still smells awesome. I know they claim that it doesn't affect the terpenes and I really can't tell any difference when you break up a bud from either jar and give it a smell. I guess I'm still on the fence as far as using them! Anywho, thanks for the kind words! :d5:
Wow Need! Great harvest! :slap: Looks awesome!

Thanks for the rip and kind words @davisgirl :bighug:

I believe if you look close you'll see one in the front right in the smaller quart jar, (most of the other small jars have them, they are just hard to see). I bought a 10 pack about 6 weeks ago, but to be honest I noticed it took away some of the smell of the Double Grape. I have some from the same plant in a jar that didn't get a pak and it still smells awesome. I know they claim that it doesn't affect the terpenes and I really can't tell any difference when you break up a bud from either jar and give it a smell. I guess I'm still on the fence as far as using them! Anywho, thanks for the kind words! :d5:

Thanks for the rip and kind words @davisgirl :bighug:
I’m hooked on the boveda or integra packs. Open a 1 year old jar and have it still fresh and smell the same as the last time u opened it or better. I’m not one to save jars lol but I am one to misplace a few when a good harvest comes around.

Back