Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Lots of frosty goodness on this thread N4W! Loved the white crack review. I will have to give that one another try.
Thanks for stopping by @Duckster :d5:

The White Crack is a really good smoke! My friends like it as well as the Double Grape! :headbang:

And then there were 2
Yep, everything has been harvested except the Purple Nuggets. I've cut their feed way back, but all I'm seeing are clear and cloudy trichs. So I'll check them again tomorrow! Here's some pics! :headbang:

DSC01610.JPG

DSC01611.JPG
DSC01612.JPG

Here's some pics from the partial harvest of Sweet N' Sour and Blackberry. I'm guessing with 2x 1/2 gallon jars, (maybe 4 oz), and with the bud drying in the remaining 3 boxes, the SnS is going to be my highest yield yet! :d5: I tested a sample bud and I had a shit eating grin after the first hit. (Btw, shit eating grin is an old southern redneck expression). :crying:

DSC01608.JPG
DSC01609.JPG

Btw, I forgot to take a pic of the partial Blackberry in the jar, (2+ ozs), but here's a pic of one of the buds! :headbang:

DSC01613.JPG

Last edited:
And then there were 2
Yep, everything has been harvested except the Purple Nuggets. I've cut their feed way back, but all I'm seeing are clear and cloudy trichs. So I'll check them again tomorrow! Here's a some pics! :headbang:

View attachment 1005378
View attachment 1005374 View attachment 1005375

Here's the some pics from the partial harvest of Sweet N' Sour and Blackberry. I'm guessing with 2 full 1/2 gallon jars, (at least 4 oz), and the bud drying in the remaining 3 boxes, the SnS is going to be my highest yield yet! :d5: I tested a sample bud and I had a shit eating grin after the first hit. (Btw, shit eating grin is an old southern redneck expression). :crying:

View attachment 1005376 View attachment 1005377
Btw, I forgot to take a pic of the partial Blackberry in the jar, (2+ ozs), but here's a pic of one of the buds! :headbang:

View attachment 1005379
Grade A product!!! Wonderful job Need!!!

Need, once again, you are secretly one of the best growers on here! Your plants are top notch, man!

Frosty goodness. Those battlers better watch out!!

:slap:
I think I must be on a lucky streak @Iriee Vibez but thanks for the kind words my friend! :pighug:

Hell I just trudge along and try not to screw shit up, even a broken clock can be right twice a day! :crying:

Here's the haul from the Sweet N' Sour and I'm proud to announce that she yielded 241 grams, (8 1/2 ounces). That beat my largest harvest from a single autoflower plant by 1/2 an oz. :woody: From what I've read in the descriptions, I believe she favors the Sour Stomper with her fruity smell, plus the fact she quadrupled in height once flowering began! Here's some pics! :headbang:

DSC01621.JPG
DSC01622.JPG
DSC01623.JPG
DSC01624.JPG
DSC01625.JPG
DSC01626.JPG
DSC01627.JPG
DSC01628.JPG
DSC01629.JPG

Back