Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Just got the White Crack weighed up and she came in at just over 7 zips, (203 grams). She smells of citrus grapefruit and there's also an undertone that reminds me of skittles candy. :shrug: She was a pleasure to grow and I look forward to running her in the future. I tried a sample bud and got a decent buzz and I can't wait to try her out after a good cure! Here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

View attachment 988017 View attachment 988018 View attachment 988023 View attachment 988024 View attachment 988032
:drool: great job and harvest , I got 1 of these running now :headbang:

Nice harvest. 7 zips. I picked up some WC on BF for sleep meds for me. is this a perpetual thread for all your grows now?

Yeah for now I'm going to run a perpetual grow here in the MC forum. I was pleasantly surprised with 7 zips as I was looking for more like 4, but as I got more into the turkey bag I started thinking this looks/feels almost as big as my AvT, (8 zips). Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by @lunarman :pighug:
:drool: great job and harvest , I got 1 of these running now :headbang:
Thanks my friend! :pighug: If anything like your other girls, you'll knock it out of the park @Dabber :growing:

I just weighed up the biggest Double Grape and she came in at 6.5 zips, (188 grams). From smoking the scissor hash last night, I can tell you this is some strong ass smoke! :baked: I found myself sitting in the recliner holding my pipe and wondering what the fuck was I doing! :funny: I must have been sitting there a long time, (I think an hour). It's been awhile since I've been that stoned, (woke up with what I call a weed hangover). I didn't even get stoned again until about 8 hours after I got up. Anyhoo, I'll report back on the smell after she's in da bag for a few hours. In the meantime , here's some pics I took! :headbang:

DSC01544.JPG
DSC01545.JPG
DSC01546.JPG
DSC01547.JPG
DSC01548.JPG
DSC01549.JPG

@Need4Weed be careful with that turkey bag they are permeable and your buds will lose or pick up moisture to the surrounding air. A lessen I learned the hard way when my buds dried to 50% in a couple of days when they were at 64% when I put them in the bag:yoinks:.

@Need4Weed be careful with that turkey bag they are permeable and your buds will lose or pick up moisture to the surrounding air. A lessen I learned the hard way when my buds dried to 50% in a couple of days when they were at 64% when I put them in the bag:yoinks:.
I didn't know this until just yesterday :doh: and to think, I tried to cure a 1/2 pound of Dinafem Cheese earlier this year after I ran out of jars from previous harvests. I usually only use them to get an ideal of the overall humidity, (by placing my spare meter in the bag), before I jar them. So now I've placed the turkey bag into a garbage bag with knots tied in each, but they will be going in jars tomorrow! Anyhoo, thanks for the heads-up @Mañ'O'Green and for having my back!:pighug:

Last edited:
Awesome harvest on that double grape. I don't think I have witnessed a bigger one. Nice job, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Temps 70 - 79
Humidity 55 - 65

I just updated the Growpito thread, so let's do them first! The girls are doing great and I just checked the trichs on the Psychofruit, but all still clear. I'm thinking another week or two! Her smell is divine! A mix of blueberry, skunk and something else I can't quite put my nose on! Both PNs are showing color and they smell very much like strawberries! Also, I've included some pics of the first SN that got stunted and then I almost killed her again when she got too dry! Here's some pics! :headbang:

dsc01550-jpg.989465
dsc01551-jpg.989466
dsc01552-jpg.989467
dsc01553-jpg.989468
dsc01554-jpg.989469
dsc01555-jpg.989470
dsc01556-jpg.989471
dsc01557-jpg.989472
dsc01558-jpg.989473

Finally, the Sweet N' Sour and Blackberry. I've had to raise the lights again as the light burn has continued. These are the new Timber lights and I now have them raised to 22 inches above the canopy! Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

DSC01559.JPG
DSC01560.JPG
DSC01561.JPG

Nice looking girls. Grabbed a pack of S&S during the last sale. What kind of an aroma is she giving off? Looks like a great harvest headed your way. Good growing.

Awesome harvest on that double grape. I don't think I have witnessed a bigger one. Nice job, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I'm really proud she done so well! Thanks for the kind words my friend! :pighug:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]

Great growing n4w brother! So i take it your pleased with how the mc is doing so far?
:pass:
Thanks for the kind words and the like bomb @sanguine :pighug:

Once I got use to the feeding schedule and adding the Bud Explosion has made me a believer! :headbang:

Nice looking girls. Grabbed a pack of S&S during the last sale. What kind of an aroma is she giving off? Looks like a great harvest headed your way. Good growing.
Hey @Seymourbud thanks for stopping by! :pighug: She smells a lot like my AvT did, a lemon lime mix! :headbang:

Back