Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

I was getting ready to update the Growpito test thread and I thought I needed to do the same here ... so here goes! After having to toss a lot of the last harvest due to mold, I went out and bought this bad boy!

DSC01487.JPG

I've set it up in the main bedroom where the intake and exhaust is and it's working great. I looked up Consumer Report and went with their 2nd recommendation after I couldn't get the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] quick enough. Since it's brand new, I seen new reason not to use the waste water for feeding. So far, so good! Now on to the girls! :headbang:

DSC01494.JPG

Above is the White Crack and I plan to give her the blade tomorrow! :tang: And below it the Double Grape and I plant to let her go a few more days! :headbang:

DSC01496.JPG

The Sweet N' Sour and Blackberry are chugging along and the SnS seems to be a little further along. I also cropped the main cola of the BB as it was showing light burn. Sorry no individual pics as these girls are going to be massive! :headbang:

DSC01508.JPG

Also, the stunted Double Grape at day 98. :headbang:

DSC01507.JPG

Finally, the 2 Growpito test girls! The Psychofruit is really coming along and the breeder seems to be on point as a 60 day strain. She's a stinker too! Btw, I accidentally labeled the Purple Nuggets as Double Grape ... Opps! :headbang:

DSC01506.JPG
DSC01505.JPG

I was getting ready to update the Growpito test thread and I thought I needed to do the same here ... so here goes! After having to toss a lot of the last harvest due to mold, I went out and bought this bad boy!

View attachment 983958
I've set it up in the main bedroom where the intake and exhaust is and it's working great. I looked up Consumer Report and went with their 2nd recommendation after I couldn't get the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] quick enough. Since it's brand new, I seen new reason not to use the waste water for feeding. So far, so good! Now on to the girls! :headbang:

View attachment 983959
Above is the White Crack and I plan to give her the blade tomorrow! :tang: And below it the Double Grape and I plant to let her go a few more days! :headbang:

View attachment 983960

The Sweet N' Sour and Blackberry are chugging along and the SnS seems to be a little further along. I also cropped the main cola of the BB as it was showing light burn. Sorry no individual pics as these girls are going to be massive! :headbang:

View attachment 983964

Also, the stunted Double Grape at day 98. :headbang:

View attachment 983965

Finally, the 2 Growpito test girls! The Psychofruit is really coming along and the breeder seems to be on point as a 60 day strain. She's a stinker too! Btw, I accidentally labeled the Purple Nuggets as Double Grape ... Opps! :headbang:

View attachment 983967 View attachment 983966
Was frigidaire num 1? I just bought one about 2 weeks ago and I don't know it sounds stupid but it's one of my favorite grow tools now.

That sweet & sour looks awesome, might be the first one I have seen grown seed to finish. Thanks! Good growing.

Nice job, Need! Watching your grow, I am so happy that I have a couple of the strains you are mastering! Of course, if my SnS comes out half as good as that beauty, I will be a happy man!

You are killing it once again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

plants in great nic,lovely frosting :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Thanks @archie gemmill I appreciate the support my friend! :pighug:

Was frigidaire num 1? I just bought one about 2 weeks ago and I don't know it sounds stupid but it's one of my favorite grow tools now.

I'm not sure @lunarman I know it was only available from Lowes in my area and I didn't want to drive 75 miles and fight Black Friday traffic in Nashville Tn. The one I got was shipped by Amazon and I ordered it BF and it arrived Tuesday. I'll try to find the info, but it may be hard because I'm not a member of CR.

Small-Capacity Dehumidifiers
Hisense DH35K1W
Price: $170
CR’s take: This small-capacity Hisense dehumidifier is a CR Best Buy pick. It costs only $170 and earned strong scores in all of our tests, even netting an Excellent for humidistat accuracy. In addition to a digital display and frost control, this model also features a filter cleaning alert, a timer, and an auto-restart function.

Whynter RPD-321EW
Price: $185
CR’s take: One of our highest-rated small capacity dehumidifiers, this Whynter earned high marks in all of our tests, including a Very Good for cool room performance. It also offers a plethora of features, such as an auto-restart function, a filter cleaning alert, and a drain hose so that you don’t have to worry about periodically emptying its collection tank.

That sweet & sour looks awesome, might be the first one I have seen grown seed to finish. Thanks! Good growing.

I agree and i can't wait to see how big she gets. I'm already looking for longer support stakes! Thanks for dropping by @Seymourbud :headbang:

Nice job, Need! Watching your grow, I am so happy that I have a couple of the strains you are mastering! Of course, if my SnS comes out half as good as that beauty, I will be a happy man!

You are killing it once again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Your much too kind @Iriee Vibez (formerly Pigskinfantasy), but thanks my friend! :pighug:

Thanks @archie gemmill I appreciate the support my friend! :pighug:

I'm not sure @lunarman I know it was only available from Lowes in my area and I didn't want to drive 75 miles and fight Black Friday traffic in Nashville Tn. The one I got was shipped by Amazon and I ordered it BF and it arrived Tuesday. I'll try to find the info, but it may be hard because I'm not a member of CR.

Small-Capacity Dehumidifiers
Hisense DH35K1W
Price: $170
CR’s take: This small-capacity Hisense dehumidifier is a CR Best Buy pick. It costs only $170 and earned strong scores in all of our tests, even netting an Excellent for humidistat accuracy. In addition to a digital display and frost control, this model also features a filter cleaning alert, a timer, and an auto-restart function.

Whynter RPD-321EW
Price: $185
CR’s take: One of our highest-rated small capacity dehumidifiers, this Whynter earned high marks in all of our tests, including a Very Good for cool room performance. It also offers a plethora of features, such as an auto-restart function, a filter cleaning alert, and a drain hose so that you don’t have to worry about periodically emptying its collection tank.

I agree and i can't wait to see how big she gets. I'm already looking for longer support stakes! Thanks for dropping by @Seymourbud :headbang:

Your much too kind @Iriee Vibez (formerly Pigskinfantasy), but thanks my friend! :pighug:

I don't have access to CR either. I found this review site for dehumids. Maybe its too late for you at this point and maybe you saw this website already.
http://www.dehumidifierbuyersguide.com/

What I like about the Frigidaire is the drain spout on it. Instead of filling up the internal tank I run a hose from the dehumid drain out to a 5 gallon bucket so I have greater tank capacity. You can also run it to an floor drain if one is close by and then you get the continuous drain happening with no need to do frequent draining of the internal tank.

I don't have access to CR either. I found this review site for dehumids. Maybe its too late for you at this point and maybe you saw this website already.
http://www.dehumidifierbuyersguide.com/

What I like about the Frigidaire is the drain spout on it. Instead of filling up the internal tank I run a hose from the dehumid drain out to a 5 gallon bucket so I have greater tank capacity. You can also run it to an floor drain if one is close by and then you get the continuous drain happening with no need to do frequent draining of the internal tank.
No I didn't see that site, but they only rated the 70, 50 and 30 pint models. I guess since the one I got is a 45 pinter, it didn't qualify to be rated. Mine has the drain sprout option as well, but CR's top pick didn't. :shrug:

No I didn't see that site, but they only rated the 70, 50 and 30 pint models. I guess since the one I got is a 45 pinter, it didn't qualify to be rated. Mine has the drain sprout option as well, but CR's top pick didn't. :shrug:

That's righteous man. Sounds like you got a winner. I am hoping the dehumidifier can play more of a role in my grows. From what I understand if you grow some great plants you need a dehumidifier in the tent. Well I got the dehumidifier. Just need the plants. Trouble is mine is 500 watts.

Back