Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

With 9 plants, (6 different strains), it's like a kaleidoscope of smells every time I open the door! :hump:

Thanks for stopping by :d5: and for the kind words @Vapo69 :pighug:

Your way too kind sir! :pighug:
I'm a "Credit where credit is due" kind of dude, dude!!:rofl:.....Frostilicious and delicious nuggetry....well done:bow:

EDIT::.....sorry forgot this :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I lied when I said I wouldn't be getting the biggest girls out for photos, because I just did! :hump: I thought it was time to give them a good long drink as I have only been feed/watering enough to cause no run off for the last couple cays. I did this because I was using Sensizyme for both feedings and I wanted to make it last. I'm almost out and I'm trying to wait until Black Friday before I go buy a gallon, (4 liters), along with the same amount of SM-90, PH down and Terpinator. I've only been buying quarts/liters and I need to buy more to save some money! Anywho, I thought since I had them out, I might as well take some pics! So up first we have Double Grape and she's smelling divine, (very fruity)! :headbang:

View attachment 976377 View attachment 976380 View attachment 976382 View attachment 976383

I smell more of a sour smell in the White Crack, but my nose ain't too good and/or I'm not good at describing smells! Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

View attachment 976386 View attachment 976389 View attachment 976390 View attachment 976391 View attachment 976392 View attachment 976393

Oh yeah I'm liking the look of the white crack! I managed to kill off 3 of them trying to get a tentmate going for my 3 blackberry gums. Just as well cause the bbg took over the tent. Still got a couple of white crack pips left so curious as to how the smoke turns out.

Oh yeah I'm liking the look of the white crack! I managed to kill off 3 of them trying to get a tentmate going for my 3 blackberry gums. Just as well cause the bbg took over the tent. Still got a couple of white crack pips left so curious as to how the smoke turns out.
She was a heavy feeder for sure, but really slowed down on how much she's drinking right now. Humidity is on the high side too, (60-70), as my little dehumidifier got unplugged for a couple days. :shrug: I checked on her earlier and all I'm seeing are clear trichs. The Double Grape is clouding up, but no amber yet! So I'll probably be taken her down first! Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by my friend! :pighug:

It's been 8 days since my last update and time is flying by! So I took some pics last night and I'm going to update each plant as I took them out for feeding and pics! Up first is the Sweet N' Sour at day 52 and as you can see, she's gonna be a plus size girl, (34 inches tall), and that's just the way I like my women! Btw, don't how the first pic came out sideways. :shrug: Also, if you notice the leaf damage don't be concerned. The heater got too close! :headbang:

DSC01450.JPG
DSC01452.JPG

Next up is the Blackberry and believe it or not, she has caught up with the SnS. Her tallest top is 35 inches and she's at day 52 also! :headbang:

DSC01453.JPG
DSC01454.JPG

Up next is the Growpito Purple Nuggets at day 36, (sorry only one pic!)

DSC01456.JPG

and a couple of the Psychofruit ... also at day 36

DSC01457.JPG
DSC01458.JPG

I apologize for the sideways pics and I'm going to update the rest of the girls later today! :headbang:

It's been 8 days since my last update and time is flying by! So I took some pics last night and I'm going to update each plant as I took them out for feeding and pics! Up first is the Sweet N' Sour at day 52 and as you can see, she's gonna be a plus size girl, (34 inches tall), and that's just the way I like my women! Btw, don't how the first pic came out sideways. :shrug: Also, if you notice the leaf damage don't be concerned. The heater got too close! :headbang:

View attachment 979670 View attachment 979671

Next up is the Blackberry and believe it or not, she has caught up with the SnS. Her tallest top is 35 inches and she's at day 52 also! :headbang:

View attachment 979672 View attachment 979674

Up next is the Growpito Purple Nuggets at day 36, (sorry only one pic!)

View attachment 979675

and a couple of the Psychofruit ... also at day 36

View attachment 979677 View attachment 979678

I apologize for the sideways pics and I'm going to update the rest of the girls later today! :headbang:
Looking green :greenthumb::pass:

Here's the rest of the girls! I've been feeding only cal/mag, Sensizyme, and SM-90 for the last few days with the oldest girls, White Crack and Double Grape. I noticed the first amber trichs on both girls when I took the pics, so it won't be long now! First up at day 89 is Double Grape. I'll post a couple close up pics, but they are really bad and I picked the ones that weren't fuzzy :headbang:

DSC01459.JPG
DSC01460.JPG
DSC01462.JPG
DSC01465.JPG

I see pics are still sideways... sorry! :shrug: Next up, also at day 89 is White Crack! :headbang:

DSC01467.JPG
DSC01468.JPG
DSC01473.JPG

Also, here it the other Purple Nugget from the first germination, (stunted seedling), in the Growpito Sim Mix. She's the same age as the SnS and BB, (day 52), but her growth looks more like day 35. :headbang:

DSC01466.JPG

And finally, can I get a little love for the stunted Double Grape! I keep forgetting to include her in the updates and I'm sure she's feeling unappreciated and left out! Btw, she got stunted early too and I believe she's a day 89 girl. Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by and as always comments, questions or just plain ole banter is welcomed and appreciated! :headbang:

DSC01474.JPG
DSC01476.JPG

Back