Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Not sure of the lineage of the Blackberry, but in my past endeavors, blueberry plants have always been light feeders that reacted badly to overfeeding. Only had 1 blueberry that tolerated nutes well, BlueDigiBerry, and she was pure blueberry muffin. But she was a photoperiod. I may have to grow her again while hitting her with some auto pollen. Ihave so many plans to get to and I am sure I won't get to most of them. I do see the slight yellowing on the newer leaves, just be careful upping the nutes with her. Good Luck, and good growing.
It's from Fastbuds and all they say is it's from a Blackberry Kush plant turned auto. I grew this strain X2 once before and didn't do too well with her, (size wise when I was still in soil). But I was so impressed with her smell and taste that I wanted to run her in coco just to see what I could get from her! I also had 2 different color phenos. One was purple/black and the other was green, but both smelled and tasted the same! I've never run any Blueberry, but the Psychofruit is Blueberry X Critical from Cream of Crop and I also have a Dutch Passion Blueberry X Mazar to try! I like to chuck a little pollen myself, but I screwed up and let my last male get hit by a rainstorm and lost all of his stuff! I also threw out my old pollen thinking I would have some more to store, but now I'll have to wait for warm weather as I just don't have a place to do it indoors! Sorry for long response and thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

I just updated the Growpito thread and since I took some individual pics, I thought I would update this thread too! :headbang:
Things seem to be settling down with the root zone problems with the Growpito girls and they seem to be chugging along. Also, the Purple Nuggets from the first germ attempt has actually pulled through and looks healthy! I'm not expecting much because she's in a 1 gallon pot, but I'm still very happy she's pulled through! Here's some pics!

dsc01415-jpg.975980
dsc01417-jpg.975981
dsc01418-jpg.975982
dsc01419-jpg.975983
dsc01425-jpg.975985

Next up we have Sweet N' Sour and Blackberry. The SnS is so huge that I had to move her out of the shower and give her her own light, (my old MarsHydro 400). Hopefully, my other girls will harvest soon and I'll have more room! :headbang:

DSC01420.JPG
DSC01422.JPG
DSC01423.JPG
DSC01424.JPG

Last edited:
Speaking of being close to harvest, it's day 81 for Double Grape and White Crack :woody: and the girls are really stacking up! Here's some pics! :headbang:
DSC01426.JPG
DSC01427.JPG
DSC01428.JPG
DSC01429.JPG
DSC01431.JPG

Here's a pic of my stumpy Bluetooth!

DSC01432.JPG

Finally, just a few pics of the grow after the rearrange! :headbang:

DSC01433.JPG
DSC01434.JPG
DSC01435.JPG

I lied when I said I wouldn't be getting the biggest girls out for photos, because I just did! :hump: I thought it was time to give them a good long drink as I have only been feed/watering enough to cause no run off for the last couple cays. I did this because I was using Sensizyme for both feedings and I wanted to make it last. I'm almost out and I'm trying to wait until Black Friday before I go buy a gallon, (4 liters), along with the same amount of SM-90, PH down and Terpinator. I've only been buying quarts/liters and I need to buy more to save some money! Anywho, I thought since I had them out, I might as well take some pics! So up first we have Double Grape and she's smelling divine, (very fruity)! :headbang:

DSC01436.JPG
DSC01437.JPG
DSC01438.JPG
DSC01439.JPG

I smell more of a sour smell in the White Crack, but my nose ain't too good and/or I'm not good at describing smells! Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

DSC01440.JPG
DSC01441.JPG
DSC01442.JPG
DSC01443.JPG
DSC01444.JPG
DSC01445.JPG

Those White Crack and Double Grape are looking excellent. I know someone who is gonna have a White Christmas! Good Growing.

Those are some gorgeous ladies! You definitely have the knack for growing fine Cannabis.

Thanks @wes but I'm still learning! I noticed the White Crack was a big feeder and because I feed so many, I just fed the Double Grape the same nutes and she's really responded well! I need to learn to push my girls a little harder for bigger yields! Anywho, thanks for stopping by! :headbang: :pighug:

Those White Crack and Double Grape are looking excellent. I know someone who is gonna have a White Christmas! Good Growing.

Thanks @Seymourbud Yep it's going to be a good Christmas! :headbang:

Need, you are too humble! You are a better grower than you give yourself credit for! Churning out top level results consistently. Nice work, bro!

Some absolutely delicious looking plants dude..........I can almost smell them lol:rofl:....fantastic job bro:smiley1::astar:

With 9 plants, (6 different strains), it's like a kaleidoscope of smells every time I open the door! :hump:

Thanks for stopping by :d5: and for the kind words @Vapo69 :pighug:

Need, you are too humble! You are a better grower than you give yourself credit for! Churning out top level results consistently. Nice work, bro!
Your way too kind sir! :pighug:

Back