Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Hey guys and gals it's update time! Overall the girls are chugging along, (more or less), and I also have some bad news too. First the bad news. I made the mistake of putting the two girls I just harvested outside overnight in a shed and they now have mold! :yoinks: I think it was exacerbated by the freezing temps that night! I had been drying in the back side of the grow space, but I removed that option when I expanded. Looks like about 25% of the harvest will have to be tossed! Live and learn I guess! :shrug: Anywho, lets get to the more or less! The Purple Nuggets in the Growpito test is still showing signs of something going on in the root zone. I suspect gnats, but I put out some yellow sticky cards and I haven't caught a one yet! Here's some pics of both test girls! :headbang:

DSC01397.JPG
DSC01398.JPG
DSC01399.JPG
DSC01400.JPG
DSC01401.JPG

The other 2 younger girls, (Blackberry and Sweet N' Sour), are chugging along and the Sweet N' Sour is just kicking ass. She's going to be a big girl I suspect! I'm going to go ahead and post this and I'll be back to update the White Crack and Double Grape later today :headbang:

DSC01395.JPG
DSC01396.JPG
DSC01402.JPG
DSC01404.JPG

Looking good, Need! Did you top the sweet n Sour?

She was topped a couple weeks ago and the Blackberry more like 7 days. Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

Plants look happy and most importantly, healthy. Good growing!

Thanks for the kind comments @Seymourbud :pighug: but I did notice that the Blackberry looks a little hungry. I mix up their feed, (Blackberry and Sweet N' Sour), in the same jug and I had been feeding a little less than I wanted for the SnS in fear of over feeding the BB. Looks like I can raise the PPMs up some now! :headbang:

Update day 78 for White Crack and Double Grape and it won't be long now! :woody: Buds are really fattening up and they feel really solid! I'm not sure on the smells yet as all the smells are kind of blending together, but I'm sure I'll be able to tell more come harvest time! Here's some pics! :headbang:

DSC01409.JPG
DSC01410.JPG
DSC01413.JPG
DSC01414.JPG

Not sure of the lineage of the Blackberry, but in my past endeavors, blueberry plants have always been light feeders that reacted badly to overfeeding. Only had 1 blueberry that tolerated nutes well, BlueDigiBerry, and she was pure blueberry muffin. But she was a photoperiod. I may have to grow her again while hitting her with some auto pollen. Ihave so many plans to get to and I am sure I won't get to most of them. I do see the slight yellowing on the newer leaves, just be careful upping the nutes with her. Good Luck, and good growing.

Back