Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

I thought I would do an update! I got the 2 biggest Mephisto girls out and took some individual pics. It may be the last time, as these girls are putting a strain on my back since I did the re-pot! It's day 65 for White Crack and Double Grape and their really packing on the weight under the new Timber Grow Lights ... and getting frosty too! Here's some pics!

View attachment 969165 View attachment 969166 View attachment 969167 View attachment 969168 View attachment 969169 View attachment 969170 View attachment 969171

Here's a shot of the stunted Double Grape! I had already put her in the shower before I remembered to take a pic.

View attachment 969172

Day 74 for Stilton's Special Baby [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is in the 2 gallon fabric pot and she's not as far along as her big sister.

View attachment 969173 View attachment 969174

Day 74 for Stilton's Special Baby [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in all her splendor, lol Some of her trichs are clouding up, but still not time to flush.

View attachment 969175 View attachment 969176

The 4 youngest girls will get an update later. I'll be giving the Growpito girls their first feeding since the transplant. There's also a Purple Nugget that survived the wacky ph and early feed. She still looks on the weird side, but if you know me, then you know I don't cull nothing! I had some extra mix from the Growpito medium, so I potted her up a few days ago and the very next day she was looking better! I'll post some pics later on today! :headbang:
:drool: incredibly tasty looking budzzzzz man! :greenthumb: Enjoy your meds:meds:, your back is going to need it. :peace: :ladies:

Thanks a lot @Need4Weed, I keep my sit :smoking: I want to swim in those buds !!!

I have atm a nice grow running. 3 Blue critical auto from Dinafem, starting week 7 in hydro. And like you, fighting the humidity :cheers:.

First shoot with Dinafem, everything is running smoothly, first quality genetic for sure. Fan leaves starting to look like chrome...

I think I will post a grow journal at the end.

:drool: incredibly tasty looking budzzzzz man! :greenthumb: Enjoy your meds:meds:, your back is going to need it. :peace: :ladies:

Thanks for dropping by :d5: and for the kind words @Smowkabowl :pighug:

Thanks a lot @Need4Weed, I keep my sit :smoking: I want to swim in those buds !!!

I have atm a nice grow running. 3 Blue critical auto from Dinafem, starting week 7 in hydro. And like you, fighting the humidity :cheers:.

First shoot with Dinafem, everything is running smoothly, first quality genetic for sure. Fan leaves starting to look like chrome...

I think I will post a grow journal at the end.

Hi @NEXNESIS and thanks for coming back! :pighug:

Tag me in if you do start a journal! In the meantime, your more than welcome to post pics here! :headbang:

Time to update the new babies, but I'm going to have to go back to check on their age. I mixed up 3 gallons of water for the Growpito girls, Purple Nuggets and Psychofruit. I added 3 grams of MC, 9 ml of SM-90, and a few drops of Superthrive ph's to 5.6 I'm keeping them covered to keep down algae and I wished I had done that with the Grodan cubes. I usually plant cube and all, and don't worry about it! If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of it than I'm all ears! Here's some pics ...

DSC01358.JPG
DSC01359.JPG
DSC01360.JPG
DSC01361.JPG
DSC01362.JPG
DSC01363.JPG

Here's a pic of the pitiful looking Purple Nugget that survived the first germination attempt. I didn't notice the black looking funk growing in the cup until I downloaded the pic! Yikes! :yoinks:

DSC01368.JPG

Finally, are the Sweet N' Sour and Blackberry! I just removed the ponytail yesterday that I had on both girls for 2 days to encourage branching, so don't worry about the twist in the leaves! :headbang:

DSC01364.JPG
DSC01365.JPG
DSC01366.JPG
DSC01367.JPG

Wow, Need! How many plants are you running in your perpetual garden? What size space do you have again? Everything is looking great, man.

Wow, Need! How many plants are you running in your perpetual garden? What size space do you have again? Everything is looking great, man.
Counting the 2 stumpys, I'm currently running 11. I've never tried this many indoors and I'm finding humidity on the high side! The grow space is 6 ft by 2 1/2 feet with a 6 foot ceiling. 480 ccm 5 inch extaction fan with filter. Right now I'm exhausting into the adjourning room, which worked great last year for 3 plants, but it was colder and I used heat in the rest of the house and that kept the humidity down, (except during wet weather). Hopefully, 2 will be coming down soon which will give me more room and less humidity. Anywho, thanks for the kind words! :headbang:

Back