Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

I actually clicked on your signature link right before you responded. Happy to have found it! That is a gorgeous plant. Love the color and bud density!

Nice buds pal, and new lights ,,:d5:

How's the pitta medium doing :pass:

Thanks for dropping by @hairyman :pighug: and for the kind comments! :bighug:

I forgot all the details with the Growpito when I did the pre- charge. The instructions said not to worry about the ph of the medium after the soak and I missed that part! I used up a small bottle of ph down until it was a reasonable level, (5.6), before I could bring myself to pot it up. :shrug: They are looking healthier than before the transplant. They were looking a little over watered, but now they look happy! Even after I undid the whole transplant the next day, because I forgot to fluff the medium before planting! :doh:
but I noticed in just 1 day the roots had already grew out some! :headbang:

I actually clicked on your signature link right before you responded. Happy to have found it! That is a gorgeous plant. Love the color and bud density!

Thanks for the kind comments @Pigskinfantasy :pighug: I'm not sure yet how solid the nuggets will be, but I suspect they won't be very tight with just 180 watt led. It's why I changed to cobs, but I wanted to get into a grow battle. So I unboxed the old MarsHydro 400 backup light and let her do her thing! :headbang:

I see that you are using Megacrop with great results. Someone just posted a question in my link that you may be able to answer. Now that's psychic!
I'll check it out! :headbang:

:pop:
I think it breaks the links when you change the thread title.

I didn't know that @Mañ'O'Green :pighug: and I was starting to think I pissed everyone off! :crying:

Thanks for dropping by @hairyman :pighug: and for the kind comments! :bighug:

I forgot all the details with the Growpito when I did the pre- charge. The instructions said not to worry about the ph of the medium after the soak and I missed that part! I used up a small bottle of ph down until it was a reasonable level, (5.6), before I could bring myself to pot it up. :shrug: They are looking healthier than before the transplant. They were looking a little over watered, but now they look happy! Even after I undid the whole transplant the next day, because I forgot to fluff the medium before planting! :doh:
but I noticed in just 1 day the roots had already grew out some! :headbang:

Thanks for the kind comments @Pigskinfantasy :pighug: I'm not sure yet how solid the nuggets will be, but I suspect they won't be very tight with just 180 watt led. It's why I changed to cobs, but I wanted to get into a grow battle. So I unboxed the old MarsHydro 400 backup light and let her do her thing! :headbang:

I'll check it out! :headbang:

I didn't know that @Mañ'O'Green :pighug: and I was starting to think I pissed everyone off! :crying:
It is better to be pissed off than pissed on:haha:. When I get really baked I get all paranoid and think stuff like that.

Good job, N4W! No way you pissed us off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have to admit it did cross my mind. Being a single parent of an 11 yr old keeps me busy at times, and trying to expand my grow has taken the rest of it lately. I try to follow as many new growers as possible and I fall way short at times! But what I really hate is I've met and followed so many, that I neglect the friends here I've known the longest... and do feel really bad about that! :hump:

I have to admit it did cross my mind. Being a single parent of an 11 yr old keeps me busy at times, and trying to expand my grow has taken the rest of it lately. I try to follow as many new growers as possible and I fall way short at times! But what I really hate is I've met and followed so many, that I neglect the friends here I've known the longest... and do feel really bad about that! :hump:

Well, no more link changing, man! I want to hear all about the smoke you get from that plant!

Back