Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

I thought I would post some info on the 4 new additions!
All will eventually be under my new grow lights that are due to arrive tomorrow! :woody:

200w_Citizen_4_COB_1000x1000__01129.1516304090.png

Thanks to Dan @TimberGrowLights :toke: Now all I got to do is build my frame! :coffee2:

As mentioned eariler, 2 of the new ladies will be grown in the GrowPita Sim Mix that I was sent to test. Thanks to @coalminer and to the others I spoke with on the phone! :toke:

:woody: Check out all the fun in the GrowPita test thread you will find in my siggy! :woody:

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to :d5: @Alibong Cannabis Seeds for the extra 5 packs of Psychofruit. Even tho I thought the payment problem was on my end, you guys showed tremendous generosity and I commend your 5 star customer service! I'll be running one of those freebies with the GrowPita test! :vibe:

Here's some more info of all the new babies! :headbang:

Psychofruit

Super fast and aggressively potent, the classic Blueberry has been given a mad twist with scary results!! Far from unstable, this baby grows hard compact buds of red, purple and blue, surprising growers with her mesmerising colour displays. She has a soft, fruity side with an intense Blueberry/Skunk taste, but does have another personality that is dark, uncompromising and very powerful, owing thanks to the Critical+. With a strong, euphoric and very long lasting high, she truly is... PSYCOTHERAPY GONE MENTAL!!!!

•Genetics: Blueberry X Critical+ X Ruderalis

•Genotype: Indica/Sativa

•Suitable for: Indoor/Outdoor

•Yield: Approx 300g/m2 indoor & 45g/per plant outdoor

•Seed to flower: Approx 60 days

•Mould/Pest resistance: Medium

•THC: 15%

1. Illuminauto no.31 - Sweet 'n' Sour

Genetics: Toof Decay x Sour Stomper
    Seed Type: F1 Feminised Automatic

Mini Description:
    Sweet 'n' Sour is a hybrid between two of our frostiest and most flavoursome strains. Expect a dank fruity, taste sensation, and a more than generous dolloping of frost backcross the flowers and fans - A great candidate for extraction works.

Plants will be medium in size, indica leaning but with the potential for very decent yields. Enjoy!

Plant size - medium
    Cycle time - 70-80 days from sprout
    Indica/Sativa - 70/30
    Frost level - Next Level.

1. Illuminauto no.34 - Purple Nuggets

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets
    Seed Type: F4 Feminised Automatic

Mini Description:
    When creating our Strawberry Nuggets F4 beans, we were breeding to give an outcome of the main catalogue seeds being a majority of plants in the pink/strawberry pheno spectrum. However also at this time we isolated a reverse parent and some pollination candidates which fell more deeply into the Purple area. Given the purple parentage you should expect a much higher proportion of purple plants when growing out these special purps pheno beans.

They will contain all the yummy goodness of the strawberry nuggets you've no doubt tried or seen already. Super frosty, super tasty, super dense. And, although smaller structured plants, the density is so high on these that they routinely out yield our 'bigger' strains for us.

Expect deep purple/red colourations within the flowers, with dark purples to blacks leaching out into the surrounding fan and sugar leaves.

Plants will be small to medium in size, a heavily indica specimen, but with a good environment and some training the capability to yield most excellently.

Plant size - small - medium
    Cycle time - 65-75 days from sprout
    Indica/Sativa - 85/15
    Frost level - The Mephisto Gold Standard

Blackberry Auto is a strain I've run before and it's one of my favorites! Here's some info I found! :headbang:

GOOD FOR ESSENTIAL OIL EXTRACTION

Taste:
Berry

Room: Indoor | Outdoor
Genes: Mostly Indica
Genetics: Blackberry Kush Autoflowering
Flowering: 8 weeks
Harvest: XL
Height US: up to 45 inches
Height EU: 70-110cm
THC: Very High
CBD: Low
Autoflowering: Yes

Description

Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma
To all the foodies out there, pay attention! Fast Buds' Blackberry seeds produce plants with a powerful bouquet of flavors, including spicy, sweet, fruity, wild berries, and pine. This autoflower version of the famed Blackberry Kush is an Indica-dominant hybrid with just the slightest hint of sativa features. That's not all, Blackberry is one of Fast Buds' purple strains with an unreal wine dark coloring that lets you know this strain will send you on an odyssey like no other.

Taste & Aroma
Very sweet & buttery with a berry aroma.

Blackberry Review
Blackberry's effects feel just like a stereotypical heavy indica. Expect lots of relaxation, but don't expect to get off the couch. The effects kick off with a buzzing cerebral stimulation followed by a smooth yet rapid period of relaxation. The perfect nighttime strain, the product of these Blackberry seeds will put even the most stubborn night owl feel loose and relaxed as the drift off to sleep.

How It Grows
Being small in size, between 70-110cm (2.2 – 3.6ft), it still can pack a punch! The space between nodes is short and bud sites abound with small branches present on the stem. This build helps the plant support itself once the beautiful black/purple buds start to bloom. Over time resin builds up on the flowers giving the impression of a snowy purple Christmas tree. During flowering, the smell is pure bliss with fruity notes dominating. Don't forget the gloves, those fresh high THC, low CBD trichomes can get sticky.

The rarest quality of this Blackberry strain of marijuana is its ability to produce lilac and emit vibrant red shades in its flowers. You won't find genetics like this for sale in our catalog or anywhere else. Talk about a perfect gift for your date on Valentine’s day, the price for a seed is less than a bouquet of roses too. Although it's suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, our Blackberry strain benefits from the extra hours of light that indoor grow offers. To get the maximum benefits of your plant, provide at least 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness daily. With proper care, your super plants will be ready in 8 weeks. The Blackberry yield can be up to 600 g / m2 (1.3 pounds per light). Outdoors is ideal for warm climates that don’t experience much overall change in temperature.

10 to 15 days before harvest, you should notice a very dark violet color complimented with sweet fruity aromas and a hint of earthy nuances.

Awesome!! Got some very interesting genetics there bud!

Like the sound of that Pyschofruit, always been a sucker for purple or blue pot, specifically love blueberry. I have a favorite blueberry genetics from Verdant Green Seeds, BlueDigiBerry. Potent, and off the wall blueberry muffin. Thinking back fondly, I am not sure why I stopped having it my garden. Hmmm.

Hey guys! I took a few pics today and I knew I needed to update this thread, so here we go! :pass:
Day 57 for the Stilton babies and they are frosting up nicely! Feeding has never been over 3 grams of MC per gallon along with the recommended dosage of Bud Explosion since it arrived in the mail. I've added a couple feedings of Sweet Candy along with weekly doses of Sensizym and Terminator, (not at same time). Regular feedings of cal/mag at 5 ml per gallon, and some Ancient Earth and Rhino Skin when they were in veg. Here's some pics I took earlier! :headbang:

DSC01280.JPG
DSC01283.JPG
DSC01284.JPG
DSC01286.JPG

On a sad note, both girls for the Growpita test died and the other 2 are struggling. My environment has been way off with the recent cold snap and the new grow lights. On the bright side, the 3 Mephisto girls are doing really well, especially considering they are in 1 gallon pots! Here's a group shot along with a pic of the new lights. It's not much to look at, but it works! :headbang:

DSC01288.JPG
DSC01289.JPG

My grow space is slowly filling up and I can't wait to harvest the oldest 2 girls to make room for more! I got the girls out tonight and took some individual pics. I'm am noticing something going on with my oldest girl in the scrog, but I hope it's just dying off, (or maybe the victim of nutrient splash). Btw, the SSB with the Styrofoam is to help the buds not be so bunched up! I want to give a shout out to @F.N. for the tip! Anywho, here's some pics! :headbang:

DSC01294.JPG
DSC01295.JPG
DSC01297.JPG
DSC01298.JPG
DSC01299.JPG
DSC01300.JPG
DSC01301.JPG
DSC01302.JPG
DSC01303.JPG
DSC01304.JPG
DSC01305.JPG
DSC01307.JPG
DSC01308.JPG
DSC01309.JPG
DSC01310.JPG

Last edited:
Things have been really busy the last few days! I finally got the Growpito babies potted a little while ago and I sure hope I can have a successful grow as I learn to use this product. The 2 bigger Mephisto girls, Double Grape and White Crack have sort of been transplanted. I say sort of because I just planted the 1 gallon fabric pots, pot and all. Hopefully, the roots will find their way through the fabric. They were getting too dry in the small pots and causing extra work, but now the,(at least), 3 gallon plastic pots are really heavy when wet and I have already put a strain on my back lugging them around! So for the last 2 days I haven't been watering enough to cause any run off and now I'm starting to notice the beginnings of a P deficiency in the White Crack. Feedings have only been 7 - 800 PPMs, but I'm going to start raising it up starting tomorrow and put them in the shower and give them a long drink!. That's one of the things I really love about cobs, I can spot problems faster and better! Anywho, here's a couple pics! :headbang:

Up first we have our newest 4 babies ...

DSC01313.JPG

... and a shot of the shower ....

DSC01314.JPG

Looks like purple from the Afghan is coming through! :d5:

DSC01319.JPG

DSC01320.JPG

Here's a close up of the White Crack. Notice the yellowing on the edge of the leaves! :headbang:

DSC01316.JPG
DSC01317.JPG

Looks like I forgot to post a pic of the White Crack and Double Grape! I'm thinking now these pots have got to be at least 4 gallons. Since re potting, I've also added bamboo steaks and garden wire for support in anticipation for large nuggets! :headbang:

DSC01315.JPG

Those are some of the frostiness I have seen at this stage! Looking tasty!
:crying: OMG! I just literally dropped a link to this grow and here you are! :pighug: Are you psychic or something! Thanks for dropping by!
Yeah she's getting frosty, but the trichs are still clear! Today would be day 73 and took these pics a few hours ago. So I'm going to keep feeding her until they start to cloud up and flush until amber! :headbang:

DSC01334.JPG
DSC01335.JPG
DSC01338.JPG
DSC01337.JPG
DSC01336.JPG
DSC01341.JPG

Back