Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

I think once u get watering with this medium dialed in get ready for some rapid growth.

Humidity is the enemy right now! I changed my exhaust over to what worked when it was cold last year, (back to back grows with 1/2 pound plants), but it's not cold enough yet to use the heat, (which reduces the humidity of the intake air). I've already boarded up the exhaust window, so hopefully the weather won't stay warm and the girls can drink more! :headbang:

Well, no more link changing, man! I want to hear all about the smoke you get from that plant!
No more link changing for sure! :d5: She's starting to smell a little on the fruity side, mixed with the cheese from mom! :headbang:

@NEXNESIS @Spanglish @chefdave @lunaman @Dabber @archie gemmill @Canipheng @Budulike @Padawan1972 @Snoozegrowhobby @MrGoat @forbiddenx711 @HemiSync @912GreenSkell

Hey guys! I tagged you in because I changed this thread to a perpetual grow! When I change the title of the thread, you guys quit receiving notices.Thanks @Mañ'O'Green for letting me know this! :d5:

I hope you will continue to follow my journey as I try new strains and whatever else comes along! :thumbsup:

Btw, if you got a grow going than drop me a link! I may not be able to follow every post, but I will drop by when I can! :headbang:

lovely finishing colours,thick with frost :thumbsup: nice selection of new starts :biggrin:
technology :wall: and never go back and fix an @ because something weird happens,they wont get an alert even after its fixed,just new post it :pass:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

lovely finishing colours,thick with frost :thumbsup: nice selection of new starts :biggrin:
technology :wall: and never go back and fix an @ because something weird happens,they wont get an alert even after its fixed,just new post it :pass:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks guys! :pighug: I really appreciate you following along! :headbang:

I thought I would do an update! I got the 2 biggest Mephisto girls out and took some individual pics. It may be the last time, as these girls are putting a strain on my back since I did the re-pot! It's day 65 for White Crack and Double Grape and their really packing on the weight under the new Timber Grow Lights ... and getting frosty too! Here's some pics!

DSC01345.JPG
DSC01346.JPG
DSC01347.JPG
DSC01351.JPG
DSC01348.JPG
DSC01349.JPG
DSC01350.JPG

Here's a shot of the stunted Double Grape! I had already put her in the shower before I remembered to take a pic.

DSC01355.JPG

Day 74 for Stilton's Special Baby [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is in the 2 gallon fabric pot and she's not as far along as her big sister.

DSC01356.JPG
DSC01357.JPG

Day 74 for Stilton's Special Baby [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in all her splendor, lol Some of her trichs are clouding up, but still not time to flush.

DSC01352.JPG
DSC01353.JPG

The 4 youngest girls will get an update later. I'll be giving the Growpito girls their first feeding since the transplant. There's also a Purple Nugget that survived the wacky ph and early feed. She still looks on the weird side, but if you know me, then you know I don't cull nothing! I had some extra mix from the Growpito medium, so I potted her up a few days ago and the very next day she was looking better! I'll post some pics later on today! :headbang:

Damn! Those are some potent looking buds. Want to taste the SSB! Nice work!
Thanks @Pigskinfantasy :pighug: I can't wait to taste her too! I'm getting really low on smoke. I'm talking down to a couple grams low. At least, I can let my system clear out before I partake! :headbang:

Back