Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Just started scrogging myself and would love to see a picture of that without the pot in it to see how it’s put together. :smoking:
I got a couple more to build yet and I was just googling today on the best way to cut pvc square/strait. No matter how much you measure, if your cuts aren't strait it won't line up right. Like the first one, it will have a wobble! It's pretty simple really! I plan it to include my drip pan/nute catcher, but I've learned to be careful moving her because the plant can slide around. Although, it does seem to be holding better now that it's become more intertwined with the wire! I'll post some pics of the pieces and assembly next time! :headbang:

Plastic miterbox will give you straight cutsthen all you need is to be accurate with your measuring. They sell Plastic Miterboxes at HD or Lowes for a couple of $.

Plastic miterbox will give you straight cutsthen all you need is to be accurate with your measuring. They sell Plastic Miterboxes at HD or Lowes for a couple of $.

And I was just buy there today! :doh:

I spent over $80, so what's a few bucks more! :headbang:

a jubilee clip or thats what they were called 20 years ago.a hose clamp perhaps :shrug:
:pighug:

Thanks arch! :pighug:

That sounds like the easiest way! :headbang:

It's been 8 days since my last update and the girls are doing fine! I topped the Double Grape and White Crack and I also removed some top leaves from the bushy one! Double Grape is already smelling dank! The smaller, (more stunted), Double Grape topped her self and now has 3 tops! Both Stilton babies, (for lack of a better name), are doing well and I also topped the smaller one. The one in the scrogger is well into pre-flower and the new scrogger seems to be working so far. Here's a few pics and in the next few days I'll post some individual pics using my better camera! :headbang:

IMG_20180924_225016_kindlephoto-54066037.jpg

IMG_20180924_225010_kindlephoto-54120532.jpg

IMG_20180924_225000_kindlephoto-54179220.jpg

IMG_20180924_224947_kindlephoto-54226207.jpg

Here's the individual pics I promised to upload with my not as shitty camera! I've had problems with my local internet and this is the 3rd time I've tried this. Subsequently, these pics are a couple days old! :shrug: Up first we have the Stilton's baby that's in the scrogger. Note: I've cut out a little of the scrogger and I'll post a current pic soon.

DSC01225.JPG

DSC01227.JPG

Here's Stilton's other baby in the 2 gallon fabric pot.

DSC01229.JPG

DSC01228.JPG

Up next is Double Grape and all the rest are in 1 gallon fabric pots.

DSC01230.JPG

DSC01231.JPG

Up next is White Crack.

DSC01232.JPG

DSC01234.JPG

And finally, the stunted Double Grape that self topped!

DSC01235.JPG

DSC01236.JPG

I'll be back in a couple days with a more detailed update and thanks for dropping by! :headbang:

Here's the individual pics I promised to upload with my not as shitty camera! I've had problems with my local internet and this is the 3rd time I've tried this. Subsequently, these pics are a couple days old! :shrug: Up first we have the Stilton's baby that's in the scrogger. Note: I've cut out a little of the scrogger and I'll post a current pic soon.

View attachment 955984
View attachment 955985

Here's Stilton's other baby in the 2 gallon fabric pot.

View attachment 955986
View attachment 955987

Up next is Double Grape and all the rest are in 1 gallon fabric pots.

View attachment 955988
View attachment 955989

Up next is White Crack.

View attachment 955990
View attachment 955992

And finally, the stunted Double Grape that self topped!

View attachment 955993

View attachment 955995

I'll be back in a couple days with a more detailed update and thanks for dropping by! :headbang:

going to follow along. I want to see that stilton in that scrog...All looking pretty!

going to follow along. I want to see that stilton in that scrog...All looking pretty!
Thanks for stopping by @Padawan1972 The Stilton babies are actually seeds I got from the original Stilton Specials in this thread. She was pollinated by an F1 male, (Red Poison x Purple Mazar), so I would expect phenotypes to be all over the place! I don't care! I just love having extra seeds to play with and gift! :headbang:

really lush looking leaves,like so healthy looking,with a glossy sheen :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Thanks for dropping by @archie gemmill :pighug:

You know, I recently started putting a little SM-90 in my foliar feedings. I wonder if that's whats doing it! :headbang:

Back