Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Great growin' and photoin' Need4Weed.....hope your feeling better also.
Some sparkly nugs you got there!!! Hopefully a great smoke too....
:pass:

Out of interest, what did you think of the Megacrop - something you'd recommend? thinking of switching to it once my current nutes run out.

Take it easy

Out of interest, what did you think of the Megacrop - something you'd recommend? thinking of switching to it once my current nutes run out.

Take it easy
Love the Mega Crop, makes life much easier. Been through 4 grows and on 5th with it. Especially since the 2 orders with a code, only had to pay shipping cost.
The last time was for a 230 gram bag which will last several grows.
I think the promo code is MEGACROPpromo
Code is case sensitive if I remember right.
Seem to remember total cost was $6.15

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Love the Mega Crop, makes life much easier. Been through 4 grows and on 5th with it. Especially since the 2 orders with a code, only had to pay shipping cost.
The last time was for a 230 gram bag which will last several grows.
I think the promo code is MEGACROPpromo
Code is case sensitive if I remember right.
Seem to remember total cost was $6.15

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cheers MrGoat, appreciated! :d5:
The simplicity of megacrop is what drew me to it - also seeing people get great results with it too..
Will have to give it a go next (thanks for the promo stuff).
:biggrin:

Sorry for going awol on my own journal guys! Life gets in the way sometimes and I've been dealing with a lot! Anywho, no final weight on the 3rd Stilton, but I'm guessing 45 grams. I was rather disappointed with this grow, as my yields were way down. Not due to MC mind you, as I discovered my Hanna ph pen needed a new probe. Somehow I managed to get through this grow with no visible issues, (that I could see), only a reduced yield. I'm also guessing that running the same coco for 4 grows in a row might have had something to do with it as well! Live and learn they say! :doh:

Nice looking buds. Good final weight numbers as well.
I have never tried the stilton,or any cheese variety for that matter, but they look like
they are going to be great meds. Nice work @Need4Weed

Thanks for the kind words @Seymourbud :pighug:

Very nice job. Buds got a nice look to them. It’ll get cheesy after a couple weeks in the jar and gets cheesier with another week or two. Shit stanks in a bag. Hate leaving the house with it.

No doubt @Mizzo81 the smell of cheese is strong in this strain. Much better than the auto cheese I grew recently by another breeder. :headbang:

Take it easy

Thanks for the kind words @Budulike :pighug:

I wouldn't hesitate to use MC again. Even though my yields were down, too many others have had great results using MC! :headbang:

So I've decided to hold off on a review and continue this thread with a couple of Mephisto girls, Double Grape and White Crack), which are 3 weeks old and were stunted by my stupidity! I've also germed some of the seeds from the Stilton Specials from earlier this thread and I have 2 females at about 28 days. Once I correct the problems from the previous grow, I'll be ready to do a proper review. :headbang:
IMG_20180917_200115.jpg
IMG_20180917_200128.jpg
IMG_20180917_200133.jpg

Setup will be a little different this time. The F1 under my scrogger is in a 3 gallon fabric pot, under a MarsHydro 400 LED for the Led Battle that just stated. The other F1 is in a 2 gallon fabric pot under a Auto Cob, (all in NEW coco/perlite). I put the Mephisto girls in 1 gallon fabric pots mainly because I'll be testing out some new medium soon and I needed 2 cobs for 2 pots, but also because I stunted them and they weren't going to reach their full potential anyways. Anywho, thanks for following along and as always questions,comments, or just good natured banter is welcomed and appreciated! :headbang:

we allways been led to believe that stunting was a bad thing.im not so sure now,depending on space,pot size,height restrictions it can be a good thing.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks for stopping by @archie gemmill :pighug:

You know, I stunted a seedling, (Alien vs Triangle), eariler this year and still ended up with 1/2 lb in 3 gallon fabric pot in coco. So never say never! :headbang:

So I've decided to hold off on a review and continue this thread with a couple of Mephisto girls, Double Grape and White Crack), which are 3 weeks old and were stunted by my stupidity! I've also germed some of the seeds from the Stilton Specials from earlier this thread and I have 2 females at about 28 days. Once I correct the problems from the previous grow, I'll be ready to do a proper review. :headbang:
View attachment 951781 View attachment 951779 View attachment 951780

Setup will be a little different this time. The F1 under my scrogger is in a 3 gallon fabric pot, under a MarsHydro 400 LED for the Led Battle that just stated. The other F1 is in a 2 gallon fabric pot under a Auto Cob, (all in NEW coco/perlite). I put the Mephisto girls in 1 gallon fabric pots mainly because I'll be testing out some new medium soon and I needed 2 cobs for 2 pots, but also because I stunted them and they weren't going to reach their full potential anyways. Anywho, thanks for following along and as always questions,comments, or just good natured banter is welcomed and appreciated! :headbang:

Just started scrogging myself and would love to see a picture of that without the pot in it to see how it’s put together. :smoking:

Back