Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Did you do a journal Mizzo? I'd like to compare the look of mine.
No man been dealing with a lot of shit just posted little bits here and there in my mizzo’s mephisto thread. She was about 28-30” tall decent sized buds well covered in Trichs. Smokes lovely even though I harvested in the somwhat early window it’s till relaxing high nice hybrid where if u get dose just right ya get a nice head buzz followed by wanting sit on a comfy couch and watch a movie. If let go longer probably heavier high. If I had a stash at the time I would’ve let her go but I was in need of my pain meds.

Only pics I have. As u can see there were a few white pistils but mostly cloudy very little clear or amber so well within the window of harvest but another week or two would’ve worked well also
689AD77B-7FBA-4D31-A59F-8BEBA9392DBE.jpeg
7D536B24-5714-4678-9AAD-03AB8AC09232.jpeg

Opps again folks! I didn't realize I'd been gone so long. My brother and nephew came down for a visit 10 days ago and I'm currently recovering from a bad spell I had. My blood pressure bottomed out and I passed out a couple times, but I'm getting back to my old self! :smokeout:

Any tips for growing Stiltons @Need4Weed ? I have one going now on day 32 and stretch just started. I did an LST bend the dom cola over and that's about it. Seems to be an easy strain, pretty open for light and not too dense in the middle or down low, so larf-free so far.

:jawdrop: :drool: :woody: :slap::slap: nice super nice :bump:

Thanks @Dabber :pighug:

Top heavy girls? Ya thats a problem I want to have! In more ways than one.

I hear ya @lunarman :dancer:

Opps again folks! I didn't realize I'd been gone so long. My brother and nephew came down for a visit 10 days ago and I'm currently recovering from a bad spell I had. My blood pressure bottomed out and I passed out a couple times, but I'm getting back to my old self! :smokeout:

Thanks @Dabber :pighug:

I hear ya @lunarman :dancer:
Sorry to hear about your BP, get that stuff under control. I’d rather be too low than too high.

Update day 109
Hey folks life got in the way and I missed posting updates. 2 of the 3 Stiltons have been chopped, one is on it's 5th day of drying and the other is in the jar. I hadn't weighed it yet, but I think I really screwed up the yield, (compared to my last few grows), as the main buds are small and showing a lot of stem. It seems I let some stray pollen get in the grow. I'm smoking the smaller popcorn buds right now and I end up finding about 1 seed per bud. I've only found seeds in the 1st plant so far, but I've only checked a couple buds and I'll be amazed if I don't find anymore. Here's a pic of the 2nd Stilton that's waiting to be trimmed. Sorry for the crappy pics!
DSC01192.JPG

Ironically, the last Stilton is the one I pollinated a branch on purpose. Either I was careless with the pollen, or it made it from one end of my house to the other, (the male was located in the bathroom and I kept the door closed, plus I had a tarp up in the hallway leading to the bathroom). I'm thinking the pollen got pulled in by the extraction fan. My own F1's are still going and all will be chopped later tonight I'm thinking. Here's some more pics and I'll post bud pics of the 1st Stilton and give a harvest weight for her in asap. :headbang:
DSC01193.JPG
DSC01198.JPG
DSC01199.JPG
DSC01200.JPG
DSC01195.JPG
DSC01196.JPG

Update day 109
Hey folks life got in the way and I missed posting updates. 2 of the 3 Stiltons have been chopped, one is on it's 5th day of drying and the other is in the jar. I hadn't weighed it yet, but I think I really screwed up the yield, (compared to my last few grows), as the main buds are small and showing a lot of stem. It seems I let some stray pollen get in the grow. I'm smoking the smaller popcorn buds right now and I end up finding about 1 seed per bud. I've only found seeds in the 1st plant so far, but I've only checked a couple buds and I'll be amazed if I don't find anymore. Here's a pic of the 2nd Stilton that's waiting to be trimmed. Sorry for the crappy pics!
View attachment 935974

Ironically, the last Stilton is the one I pollinated a branch on purpose. Either I was careless with the pollen, or it made it from one end of my house to the other, (the male was located in the bathroom and I kept the door closed, plus I had a tarp up in the hallway leading to the bathroom). I'm thinking the pollen got pulled in by the extraction fan. My own F1's are still going and all will be chopped later tonight I'm thinking. Here's some more pics and I'll post bud pics of the 1st Stilton and give a harvest weight for her in asap. :headbang:
View attachment 935976 View attachment 935979 View attachment 935980 View attachment 935981 View attachment 935977 View attachment 935978
Pollen, as you know, is some sneaky stuff. It can travel on your clothes, in the air, drift from one plant to another. It’s crazy desperate to pollinate something. I know growers that do the pollen chucking in a shower just so they can hose the ladies down afterwards before taking them back to a tent.

Pollen, as you know, is some sneaky stuff. It can travel on your clothes, in the air, drift from one plant to another. It’s crazy desperate to pollinate something. I know growers that do the pollen chucking in a shower just so they can hose the ladies down afterwards before taking them back to a tent.
I know I should have known better! :doh: No more breeding for me until next year, when I can at least breed them outdoors! :dancer:

Back