Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Update day 58

Wow! Only 6 days since my last update and things are moving along! The 3 Stilton Specials were fed earlier with 6 grams of MC, 6ml each of Rhino Skin, and SM-90, and 15ml of Cal/Mag+ in 3 gallons of bubbled tap water, ph'd to 6.0.
All the girls are well into pre-flower and I actually hit one of the Stilton Specials with pollen from the F1 cross. I used a baggie to seal off the selected branch and sprayed the rest of the plant down with water to kill off any stray pollen, (and there was a lot). See pic!
IMG_20180619_140708.jpg

And here's a pic of the discarded male plant.

IMG_20180619_141828.jpg

A close up of the, (hopefully), impregnated female.

IMG_20180619_141917.jpg

Here's a pic of the impregnated F1 that I bred a few days ago.

IMG_20180619_142225.jpg

Here's a group shot of the rest of the girls! 2x Stilton Specials, (1in the too right, and the other in the back left). The other F1 is in the back right! As always, thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

IMG_20180619_142242.jpg

:thanks:
:woody:I just love me some plant sex! :woody:

You didn’t really just discard the male did you? They make a great smoothie or juice. I believe in consuming any male that gets my ladies knocked up, it makes you stronger. :baked: Like eating the heart of your kill.

was it a one night stand ? or has any jizz been stored in liquid nitrogen ?
i dont want one in my lil cupboard,but we dont see enough males on here :thumbsup: i think they quite pretty in a flowery way much moreso than the girls.
:pighug:

:thanks:
:woody:I just love me some plant sex! :woody:

You didn’t really just discard the male did you? They make a great smoothie or juice. I believe in consuming any male that gets my ladies knocked up, it makes you stronger. :baked: Like eating the heart of your kill.

Ok! You shamed me into it, I will consume the male... balls and all! :crying:

Actually, I do ingest my share of canna leaves. I like to eat the younger growth, (along with some frozen fruit pulverized in my Ninja blender)! :headbang:
was it a one night stand ? or has any jizz been stored in liquid nitrogen ?
i dont want one in my lil cupboard,but we dont see enough males on here :thumbsup: i think they quite pretty in a flowery way much moreso than the girls.
:pighug:

They do flower up nicely! Not sure if you'd call it a one night stand, as the pollen is still in the bag! :dancer:

Not freezing any this time either, I have 2 vials of frozen pollen from last year!

The plan is to grow out the seeds and hopefully get a good male. I will then freeze that pollen to breed back to another Stilton Special, making his offspring 75% Stilton Special. Do the same thing again and I should be able to get it close to the original strain. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying for great genetics. In fact, I'll be placing another order soon. I worry that things could turn for the worse! Maybe a government crackdown, or anything that would interfere with being able to purchase quality genetics. Plus, it's fun to play around with what you might get and it's great to be able to share seeds and seedlings with friends and family! :headbang:

Update day 72
I just noticed it's been 2 weeks with no update! :doh: My bad! :doh:
The girls have been doing ok, despite high humidity at times! (60-80%). I think the sweet spot is in the 60s. :shrug: Temps have been 70-81 F, (21-27 C). I've had to add bamboo for support, as the girls are starting to get a little top heavy. I got home late last night, so the girls got a late feeding. I kicked their nutes up to 1200 ppms, (approx. 2.0 EC), and they look fine today! I think I will start alternating their feedings from 750-1200 ppms from here on out. Since I fed so late last night, I'm not going to water/feed again until tomorrow, (to get them back on schedule). Thus, no individual pictures this time! :headbang:
IMG_20180701_124846.jpg
IMG_20180701_124857.jpg
IMG_20180701_124911.jpg
IMG_20180701_124930.jpg

Update day 72
The girls have been doing ok, despite high humidity at times! (60-80%). I think the sweet spot is in the 60s. :shrug: Temps have been 70-81 F, (21-27 C). I've had to add bamboo for support, as the girls are starting to get a little top heavy. I got home late last night, so the girls got a late feeding. I kicked their nutes up to 1200 ppms, (approx. 2.0 EC), and they look fine today! I think I will start alternating their feedings from 750-1200 ppms from here on out. Since I fed so late last night, I'm not going to water/feed again until tomorrow, (to get them back on schedule). Thus, no individual pictures this time! :headbang:
View attachment 925247 View attachment 925248 View attachment 925249 View attachment 925250
Great looking grow!!!

Update day 72
View attachment 925247 View attachment 925248 View attachment 925249 View attachment 925250
Very nice! Always a good thing when you have to stake your buds up. I don’t think it’s because you grow weak spindly plants. :rofl:

They look so pretty you deserve a slap. :slap:

Back