Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Hey @MrGoat , good looking shopping list you put together. I am thinking you purchased from the other side of the Atlantic to grab a pack of Toofless Alien.
I have been looking far and wide for those, found them at one of the shops listed on the Great Britain page on Mephisto's webpage, but passed on them.
I have had struggles before getting things through customs, just doesn't seem worth it anymore when so much is available in the states. Let me know if you grabbed
them on this side of the pond though...:biggrin:, good luck with the new arrivals!

Update day 43
The girls are doing well and all are in pre-flower. After harvesting my 3 Bears OG, I moved all the girls into the grow shower. Btw, 3 of the 4 F1s are female and the remaining male has a really dank smell! So I'm going to use him to breed! Also, it's getting pretty crowded in the grow shower and I'll be moving at least 3 of the girls real soon. Here's a few pics and I'll be taking individual pics of each plant on my next update, including the male. :headbang:
View attachment 914917 View attachment 914919 View attachment 914920
Wow! Those ladies really got their veg on and sprouted up. They sure look like they are sisters and look great in the grow shower. Grow shower, I love it! :crying:

Have fun with the male. I have one little 2x2x3 tent I like to call “The Love Shack” for reversing and breeding projects. Keeps the mess out of my big tent. :smoking:

Hey @MrGoat , good looking shopping list you put together. I am thinking you purchased from the other side of the Atlantic to grab a pack of Toofless Alien.
I have been looking far and wide for those, found them at one of the shops listed on the Great Britain page on Mephisto's webpage, but passed on them.
I have had struggles before getting things through customs, just doesn't seem worth it anymore when so much is available in the states. Let me know if you grabbed
them on this side of the pond though...[emoji3], good luck with the new arrivals!
Hey seymour, those did come from across the pond. UK to be exact and it apears to have made it through according to tracking.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I did receive the Mystery Mix I ordered from Mephisto. 7 pack actually had 12 unknowns and they included a 5 pack of Blue Toof Special.
I started germing 2 Mystery and 1 Blue Toof last night.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Update day 52
All the girls are doing well and I trimmed away a lot of foliage! I also moved one of the F1 females next to the F1 male, (after I gently rubbed her top against his balls). I left them alone to continue their romance! No pervert here! :dancer: :peek: :dancer::crying:

Sorry no pics of the happy couple at this time! :nono: .But here is a pic of mama before the honeymoon!
IMG_20180613_155342.jpg

I did take a bunch of pics of the rest of the girls, (before and after their trim).
Here's the F1s!
IMG_20180613_155409.jpg
IMG_20180613_155934.jpg

The last pic is of the first F1 that showed sex. All plants received the same feeding today. 15 ml of Cal/Mag+, 6 ml of SM-90, .05 ml of SuperThrive and enough MegaCrop to read 750 ppms mixed in 3 gallons of bubbled tap water. I did add Rhino Skin to their last feeding. Here's the Stilton Specials and thanks for stopping by!:headbang:

IMG_20180613_170137.jpg
IMG_20180613_171236.jpg
IMG_20180613_171858.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180613_155921.jpg
    IMG_20180613_155921.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 61
No worries my friend. It is a pleasure to see your grows. You are a credit to AFN and a tireless worker for the new guys and everyone else here. Wish there were more like you.

No worries my friend. It is a pleasure to see your grows. You are a credit to AFN and a tireless worker for the new guys and everyone else here. Wish there were more like you.

:vibe:Just trying to spread that AFN vibe my friend! :vibe:

It does feel great to be appreciated! Thanks again ep! :pighug:

Back