Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Lol I was in my groom last night looking at my current line up of liquid nutes consists of 7 1L bottles. Then I looked at my MC line up on my table. Took up as much room as one bottle. I’m thinking with the price u r right they will put a dent in the industry.

Update day 31
The girls are doing well and I've been very busy today! I harvested the 3 Bears OG and moved the 3 Stilton Specials to the grow shower, where there's more light, (2 AutoCobs and mylar on the walls. I also attempted some minor LSTing and topped all 3 girls. Also, I gave away all the reg. F1s, except for the 4 PM x RP as planned! Feedings for the Stilton Specials has been Cal/Mag. Rhino Skin, SuperThrive, SM-90, and enough MegaCrop to raise the ppms to 600. Also, I ran the Cal/Mag and Rhino Skin at different feedinds. I've been recovering my nutes and reusing them for up to 3 days before discarding. Here's some pics of before and after the move and thanks for stopping by!:headbang:
IMG_20180522_145804_kindlephoto-110985826.jpg
IMG_20180522_145812_kindlephoto-111060951.jpg
IMG_20180522_145820_kindlephoto-111122519.jpg
IMG_20180522_145829_kindlephoto-111177149.jpg
IMG_20180522_162450_kindlephoto-111252094.jpg
IMG_20180522_162454_kindlephoto-111323482.jpg
IMG_20180522_172403_kindlephoto-111477772.jpg

Update day 43
The girls are doing well and all are in pre-flower. After harvesting my 3 Bears OG, I moved all the girls into the grow shower. Btw, 3 of the 4 F1s are female and the remaining male has a really dank smell! So I'm going to use him to breed! Also, it's getting pretty crowded in the grow shower and I'll be moving at least 3 of the girls real soon. Here's a few pics and I'll be taking individual pics of each plant on my next update, including the male. :headbang:
IMG_20180604_215408.jpg
IMG_20180604_215418.jpg
IMG_20180604_215428.jpg

Update day 43
The girls are doing well and all are in pre-flower. After harvesting my 3 Bears OG, I moved all the girls into the grow shower. Btw, 3 of the 4 F1s are female and the remaining male has a really dank smell! So I'm going to use him to breed! Also, it's getting pretty crowded in the grow shower and I'll be moving at least 3 of the girls real soon. Here's a few pics and I'll be taking individual pics of each plant on my next update, including the male. :headbang:
View attachment 914917 View attachment 914919 View attachment 914920

Subbed up for this, & v interested in the results you get with the megacrop......might change to this when my current nutes run out....

Also I like the way you got your girls in the shower! Are you pumping the feed through the shower head? Now that would be cool hombre!

P.S. make sure you wash your toilet brush before you use it as a back scratcher......peace brother, and good luck with the grow :pop:

Subbed up for this, & v interested in the results you get with the megacrop......might change to this when my current nutes run out....

Also I like the way you got your girls in the shower! Are you pumping the feed through the shower head? Now that would be cool hombre!

P.S. make sure you wash your toilet brush before you use it as a back scratcher......peace brother, and good luck with the grow :pop:
:crying: Now that's some funny shite @Budulike :crying:

Thanks for stopping by my friend! :pighug:

Subbed up for the remainder of the show @Need4Weed , starting an MC grow as well with MG SN and a MG Menage y Tyrone x DG for my summer session.

Last edited:
Subbed up for the remainder of the show @Need4Weed , starting an MC grow as well with MG SN and a MG Menage y Tyrone x DG for my summer session.
Proud to have you @Seymourbud :pighug:

Shoot me a link if you have a journal, be glad to follow along! :headbang:

Looking good Need! I am also making tbe jump to Mephisto.
Have on the way
Alien vs Triangle F2
Heisenberg Special
Toofless Alien
And rolled the dice on the 7 pack Mystery Mix
Plus the Mephisto freebs.
Tonight chopping a Pyramid S White Widow Auto and Dinafem Original Amnesia Auto.
Again your girls looking goid as always.
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looking good Need! I am also making tbe jump to Mephisto.
Have on the way
Alien vs Triangle F2
Heisenberg Special
Toofless Alien
And rolled the dice on the 7 pack Mystery Mix
Plus the Mephisto freebs.
Tonight chopping a Pyramid S White Widow Auto and Dinafem Original Amnesia Auto.
Again your girls looking goid as always.
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Congrats on the harvest @MrGoat :d5:

Mephisto Genetics does rock and I heard something about a limited drop sometime this month, (not sure on the details)!

I'd been on a T-break and just stated smoking again yesterday. I got really stoned on the AvT and ended up with the giggles! It's some strong weed and the 3 Bears OG is awesome too! :headbang:

Back