Need help, first time ever growing.

It's not terribly odd to see some mutations early, most grow out of it. And some of the ones that stay odd can have some bomber smoke.... and some are fizzles too... I can't help but give it time personally. You can always cull it, at any point it looks like its goin' nowhere.

Keep that plant growing!

I love to grow mutants. The majority of them have been good plants. I have had a couple of duds. This latest plant a Dinafem Cheese XXL Auto had no "Buds" yet the entire plant was a bud covered in trichomes. It yielded over 53 grams of high quality kief that I made into Hashish!

_DSC1630.JPG
_DSC3090.JPG
_DSC3091.JPG
_DSC3092.JPG

_DSC3138.JPG

:vibe:

I wanna thank everyone who responded to this thread and helped me out. It’s good to know there’s a friendly community out there that’s willing to help me get the hang of a new hobby and journey. Much appreciated and positive vibes everyone!! ☺️

I wanna thank everyone who responded to this thread and helped me out. It’s good to know there’s a friendly community out there that’s willing to help me get the hang of a new hobby and journey. Much appreciated and positive vibes everyone!! ☺

Thats what AFN folk do brother :jointman: there is no other forum like this one. Keep the updates coming.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t updated in awhile. Been a long week and weekend at work but im off now. how do you guys think the Girl Scout cookie is coming along? This is her now. I just started using calmag 2 days ago since her edges were getting brown a little bit on the tips. I used 1/4 the recommenced strength since their autos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg