New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Pop & WildBill, That's all I needed to hear!!!
:woohoo:

when the time comez, be sure to tag me with the final dry weight, so me can give u a shiny lil badge :smoking: ppp

Day 77 on GG4. I have a jewlers loop but it is not very good. I THINK I see a hint of amber, but nothing pops out at me. I desire more of a daytime med rather than the couch lock. Im in no hurry.

View attachment 1301437View attachment 1301439View attachment 1301441
Keep in mind that the plant is still alive after you chop it.. So if the trichomes are mostly cloudy, many of them will turn amber as the plant dries. If most at clear, they many will turn cloudy while it dries. And remember to check the trichomes on the actual bud itself, not trichomes on any of the leaf material.

Keep in mind that the plant is still alive after you chop it.. So if the trichomes are mostly cloudy, many of them will turn amber as the plant dries. If most at clear, they many will turn cloudy while it dries. And remember to check the trichomes on the actual bud itself, not trichomes on any of the leaf material.
Most defiantly!!!

420-magazine-mobile886022040.jpg

What a ride!!! Great thing is, I still have the GSC in the tent!:smoking:
Wonderful job. Just got through reading from the start. Great job overcoming adversity and persevering to the end. You are gonna love your first own grown smoke.

Wonderful job. Just got through reading from the start. Great job overcoming adversity and persevering to the end. You are gonna love your first own grown smoke.
Thank you. I'm actually a little glad that I had some difficulties. The things I've learned and the corrective actions taken would not have been learned without them. Can't wait for another ride. These are amazing plants.

Thx again.

Back