New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Time to give final report.

GG#4 - 3.4 oz
GSC. - 3.8 oz

I am beyond happy with the haul of my first Grow. 7.2 oz is a great bounty considering the difficulties I had. The knowledge I have acquired can not be measured. Special thanks to the support I have received from @pop22 , @Proph , @WildBill , and all others.

This is a great community and I will continue to learn and develop my knowledge so I too can pay it forward.

Thanx to all.

@420Forever

AFN holds a special place in the cannabis community. NO other forum is as welcoming and responsive to and by it's members. Other forums should strive to be as caring and respectful! And you will find yourself helping someone new here in the future!

GG#4 - 3.4 oz
GSC. - 3.8 oz

I am beyond happy with the haul of my first Grow. 7.2 oz is a great bounty considering the difficulties I had. The knowledge I have acquired can not be measured. Special thanks to the support I have received from @pop22 , @Proph , @WildBill , and all others.

This is a great community and I will continue to learn and develop my knowledge so I too can pay it forward.

Thanx to all.

@420Forever

GG#4 - 3.4 oz
GSC. - 3.8 oz

Thanx to all.

@420Forever
We do have a saying around here, pics or it didn’t happen lol. It’s just us joshin though, we all just love seein pictures of everyone’s hard work

Careful about stepping between him and his fix!

Goats bite doncha know?

Congrats! You did great! When’s you next grow?
I'm in AZ, so I'm on a weather hold till September. Trying to deal with VPD in 16% rh in my garage will be too much for me. My next Grow will be 4-5gal organic in autopots under an HLG-600RSPEC. Water only. Upgrading to 25 gal res so I won't be tied to my Grow. Already know what I'm dropping in the fall:

Double Grape
Ripley's OG
CDLC
Zkittles

Can't wait!!!

We do have a saying around here, pics or it didn’t happen lol. It’s just us joshin though, we all just love seein pictures of everyone’s hard work
image.jpg

Back