New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

No that isn't true. It depends on whether or not it was a true hermaphrodite. Stress related reversal does not alter the genetics, it's strictly a stress response. Only a genetic hermaphrodite can pass on the trait.
Removing from tent was the move, correct? Your talking about seeds being hermie seeds, if I am following correctly.

I tell ya brothers. This is some really simple shit and I can't get out of my own way. Hopefully today's decision will sink in that it was avoidable. I worked hard to make this "idiot-proof", what I failed to identify was my ability to improve as an idiot.

I'm trying hard....

it'z simple -> grow, learn, grow again :headbang: ppp

No that isn't true. It depends on whether or not it was a true hermaphrodite. Stress related reversal does not alter the genetics, it's strictly a stress response. Only a genetic hermaphrodite can pass on the trait.
It's unlikely that it's stress related, the plant looks mostly fine and it's the only one in the tent. Also, stress related reversal is 100% a genetic traits and it's something good breeders weed out through large population sifts.

You did the right thing yes. I'd clean the tent real good too. Yes I was talking about seeds from a hermie vs a stressed plant with nanners. A true hermaphrodite you'd want to destroy the seeds ( they're great to eat! )

canna hermie.png

Removing from tent was the move, correct? Your talking about seeds being hermie seeds, if I am following correctly.

Ok my Brotha's & Sista's, I'm movin on! It also looks like tomorrow I'm going to break everything down to "parade rest" and field day the shit out of it. That is a very good idea @pop22

Ok my Brotha's & Sista's, I'm movin on! It also looks like tomorrow I'm going to break everything down to "parade rest" and field day the shit out of it. That is a very good idea @pop22
How long did you or your Dad serve?:biggrin:

I'm a little late to the party, but just stopping by to say NLS basically sends you a bunch of raw organic matter than stinks to high heaven.. The best thing you can do with it is mix it into some good organic soil in a tote , pour some grokashi tea on it and leave it for a month or until it stops smelling like sewage and starts smelling like dirt. It can work good as long as you get a good batch and / or you dont use the layering technique..
Cheers

I'm a little late to the party, but just stopping by to say NLS basically sends you a bunch of raw organic matter than stinks to high heaven.. The best thing you can do with it is mix it into some good organic soil in a tote , pour some grokashi tea on it and leave it for a month or until it stops smelling like sewage and starts smelling like dirt. It can work good as long as you get a good batch and / or you dont use the layering technique..
Cheers
Thx for the input, can u elaborate? I'm a noob and an info junkie. When u say layering, im assuming u are talking about "SuperSoil" method, which is what they recommend. Why do u say not to use layering? Thx in advance.

Back