New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

IMG_2086.JPGIMG_2087.JPGIMG_2082.JPGIMG_2085.JPGIMG_2078.JPGIMG_2079.JPGIMG_2080.JPGIMG_2081.JPG

This is a "Ronnie" moment - Trust but verify. What would you do if this was ur first Grow?

Keep in tent & proceed?

Remove from tent into closet?

Get it out of the garage completely? (Will give to a friend for him to enjoy)

Big time hermie, compost that thing. That's not a coupla nanners, that's full-on intersex.
Done. Out of the house? Or can I grow in my closet which is 20 ft away ALSO in the garage.

Fire away. I'm a noob, emotions are in my decision making process. Not rational.

Done. Out of the house? Or can I grow in my closet which is 20 ft away ALSO in the garage.

Fire away. I'm a noob, emotions are in my decision making process. Not rational.

1) take to far edge of continent...2) drop in ocean...3) done deal ;) ppp

I would then ask, why do you want to grow it? What is the objective of growing it out? What is the risk vs. reward level?

1) take to far edge of continent...2) drop in ocean...3) done deal ;) ppp
I KNEW what ur response would be. It will be out of my house this afternoon. Gotta go do some COVID volunteer work than my friend is bringing me rainwater and taking the JH away. While a shame, it is going to be a blessing. My friend whose medicine I am growing (cerebral palsy) so wants to be involved, so this is a great way.

Back