No experience with that brand what's the NPK value... ?? I use GO and start at day 21 I believe. Or somewhere around there.

Can't remember what the sensi grow a and b is but the density calmag pro is 0-0-0 but has high ratios of cal & mag, it also has amino acid and sweeteners in it and allows more P and K intake

DAY 30 update,Sour Diesel. She's really taking off now and starting to kick out her flower pistols.Been feeding her 5ml Dyna-Grow and Protec,with every watering and also started giving her 5ml cal-mag.I'll change to flower nutes in another week or so.I also added some Great White mychorizae for her roots.I have never grown this strain before but she is by far the biggest plant i have grown at day 30 but i'm sure the Platinum 300 is kicking ass on her.Next update in a week or so so until than take care everyone.:smokeout::thumbsup:
DSCF0580.JPG
DSCF0579.JPG

Weekly update day 38.Everything is going well with the Sour Diesel and she is in full flower mode now so I started bloom nutes a few days ago but I still gave her a reduced dose of veg nutes that I normally do until most vertical growth is over.She is 39 inches tall and still growing and the main cola was getting to close to the light so instead of moving the light up so she wouldn't get light bleach I hung a coffee can lid over the main cola to defuse the light a little and this way I can keep the light closer to the side branches.You can see my DIY defuser in the picture.I'm not sure this will work but I will find out as time goes on.She is sucking up water really fast now and even in the 5.3 gal pot I need to water her about every other day and this also means she has a great root system that is taking up the entire pot.I also started giving her more cal-mag and this will continue for the rest of the grow.She is really spreading out so I tied a string around her to pull the branches closer together so they would be closer to the center footprint.Well that's about It for now and I'll be back next week for another update.
DSCF0584.JPG
DSCF0583.JPG
DSCF0582.JPG
DSCF0581.JPG

Weekly update day 38.Everything is going well with the Sour Diesel and she is in full flower mode now so I started bloom nutes a few days ago but I still gave her a reduced dose of veg nutes that I normally do until most vertical growth is over.She is 39 inches tall and still growing and the main cola was getting to close to the light so instead of moving the light up so she wouldn't get light bleach I hung a coffee can lid over the main cola to defuse the light a little and this way I can keep the light closer to the side branches.You can see my DIY defuser in the picture.I'm not sure this will work but I will find out as time goes on.She is sucking up water really fast now and even in the 5.3 gal pot I need to water her about every other day and this also means she has a great root system that is taking up the entire pot.I also started giving her more cal-mag and this will continue for the rest of the grow.She is really spreading out so I tied a string around her to pull the branches closer together so they would be closer to the center footprint.Well that's about It for now and I'll be back next week for another update.View attachment 618957 View attachment 618958 View attachment 618959 View attachment 618960
Man, she exploded over the last 8 days.. Can't wait to see her in 8 more

DAY 44 UPDATE.She's really packing on the pistols now and she's over 40 inches tall but vertical growth is slowing now that she is in full flower mode. I forgot to empty the runoff tray for a few days and now her roots are going into the runoff water and growing like a hydro.Not sure if I should empty the tray or just keep adding water and let her suck up more nutes.Moved light up slightly to 20 inches and she seems to like it so I think I'll stay at this distance for remainer of the grow.I might just feed her every other water seeing she needs water almost every day and I don't want to overfeed her.I also raised the cal-mag dose to near 10 ml per gal. I'll be back next week.
DSCF0587.JPG
DSCF0586.JPG
DSCF0585.JPG

Back