Outdoor N4W's 2016 Outdoor Adventure

Good evening stoners! I harvested the main cola from the smallest Blackberry today! At approx. 88 days old, it should be ready! I'm getting short on smoke and I refuse to buy any of the hydro that's going around here! The 3 autos in the white bags, (see photo above), are really growing well. In fact, there the best looking auto-flower, (size wise), that I've ever grown! Also, the 7 autos that were inside were moved to my transition table today. So hopefully, it won't be long before their in the ground! I'm having trouble downloading pics right now, but as soon as I'm able .... :pimp:

Still nothing in the ground yet, but I did harvest the 2 Blackberry Kush, (except for lower branches on one). The 3 girls that popped May 11 may very well be the tallest autos I've ever grown. At 34 days old they are all 20 inches tall with one at 22 inches. The only other large plant was a Northern Lights X Big Bud cross. I'm not sure if these girls will make it in the ground, since their already so close from switching to flower nutes. All autos have been moved outdoors to the new modified transition tub/table! Holes are going to have to be finished soon and all I'm lacking right now is trying to get this hard ass 10lb coco coir brick to soften up! :peace:

IMG_20160614_141433_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to tag along as well if that's ok
I have much to learn
Not only is it ok @JMQ but I am proud to have you follow along! :pighug:

I too have much to learn as well and your more than welcome to ask questions, post pics .. go off topic .... it's all good my friend, because the greatest bunch of canna lovers to ever grace the net will watch over both of us! :toke:

Back