Outdoor N4W's 2016 Outdoor Adventure

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
Hello and welcome to this years grow! :welcome: I'm only running 2 auto strains this year, compared to 5 last year... and they are FastBuds Blackberry Kush and THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.

Ok here's a few details! Seeds were soaked and planted last week and the girls are 1 week old today! All plants started indoors in my 32 x 32 converted grow/shower. Medium consists of a 50/50 mix of Fox Farm Happy Frog x coco coir. Nutes will be from the Fox Farm line, along with other goodies like worm casting, bat guano, and fish concentrate teas. I also use Sledgehammer, Boomerang, SM-90, Bio-root, Blackstrap molasses, Liquid Seaweed, Neem oil, Superthirve, and Cal/Mag on a regular basis/as needed.

Outdoor details: Last year I grew in 3 gallon fabric pots and this year will be in the ground. Holes were dug approx. 1.5 feet wide by 2 feet deep lined with contractor bags. Lime was added, along with water storing polymers. I will also use Great White mycorrhizae when I transplant them to their final home. Oh yeah, I will use copper scrubbers and slug bait for slugs of course, and predator piss for deer and rabbits. Holes will be covered by approx. 2 x 2 plastic coated metal fence bent in shape of an upside down bowl. I'm not exactly sure what day I'll be putting these girls in the ground yet Since they are in Dixie size cups, I don't think it will be that long! They will be tiered when transplanted to reduce shock! Here's a group pic of the girls and I mean group pic. They are in the green colored Dixie cups in the very back row. Also, there's one wedged in next to the 2 mature girls on the right! I will post more detailed pics later. :peace:

IMG_20160531_175957.jpg

Stay tuned for updates! :jointman:

Last edited:
He'll yeah man. I'm subbed for the outdoor adventure

A-Train my friend, pull up a chair and have a few tokes on me! :pass:

Im also in,good luck!

Thanks Jlm! I'm really glad you here!!! Don't be shy .. join right in! :smokeout:

I know it's green, 3 days old but it's better than the hydro around where I live. Sensible Seeds Auto Purple :baked:
T20160601_001_0001.jpg

I also have have 20 + plants outdoors.7 photo and 15 autos.Its looks like little forest ;)

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

Cool beans ljacve! Your welcome to post pics on this tread, ... We love pics around here!!!
I got 13 in the ground currently with more to come. I'm trying to do 2 journals at once, one here ... and one over at PPN. See siggy for current grows. :peace:

Here's some info on the strains:

Fast Buds Company - Blackberry

Strain: Blackberry
Breeder: FastBuds
Type: ruderalis/indica
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~56 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds.

We have created this variety for foodies and lovers marijuana.

The mix of flavors offered by our Blackberry is an explosion of sensations; spicy, sweet, fruity aftertaste wild berries and pine. An explosive mixture difficult to forget.

This beauty comes from junction Blackberry with purple Kush strains of Pakistani descent. It has Sativa and Canadian ruderalis sativa, in menor percentage.

It looks like an Indica variety with a small size between 70-110 cm. It has a short internodal distance, with lots of small branches on its stem, compact buds that are situated around a large central bud.

Its flower is outstanding, and the buds will gradually covering abundant resin as if they were snowed. In addition to the visual spectacle, quickly strain off an aroma and slightly fruity freshness.

Our research department has described this variety as "a major producer of resin." This quality is thanks to the Pakistani genetics, fact that some growers are going to appreciate a lot.

It has a very sweet and fruity aroma, with a background of inherited earthy tones.

The oddest thing about this genetic variety of marijuana is that it develops lilac and red colors easily. This fact will make you fall in love with it throughout their growth cycle.

Although it is suitable for indoor and outdoor, indoor cultivation recommend. At least 18 hours of light and 6 of darkness per day. With good care, will be ready in 8 weeks, and can produce up to 600 gr / m2. Outdoors is ideal for warm climates without much change in temperature.

Besides its spectacular flavor and aroma, provides a buzz that you will remember; a blow cerebral, followed by a relaxation of every muscle in your body.

Many consumers claim to have their share of Blackberry prepared in the nightstand for before going to bed, because the strong muscle relaxation induces sleep and sleep through the night like a baby, with a real rest.

A medicinal level, it is used for patients who have problems with anxiety, stress and especially muscle problems. And obviously stress, insomnia related muscle pain of any type.

After 10 or 15 days after the collection, see how the dry Blackberry has a very dark violet color, and gives off a sweet fruity aroma with earthy nuances.

You'll be eager to try it!

Genetics: Blackberry Kush x Ruderalis
Harvest US: up to 1.3 pounds per light
Harvest EU: 500-600gr/m2; 70-300 g/plant
Height US: up to 45 inches
Height EU: 70-110cm
THC: 20%
CBD: 0,8%

Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb Auto

Strain: THC Bomb Auto
Breeder: Bomb Seeds
Type: ruderalis/indica/sativa
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~65 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds.

THC Bomb Auto is the all female autoflowering version of our world renowned signature strain THC Bomb. Celebrated as the ultimate all rounder (super high THC, massive yields and explosive growth) THC Bomb has been carefully crossed with our very own Auto Bomb to produce one of the most powerful and high yielding autoflowering strains available. Maintaining the most desirable characteristics from its mother, THC Bomb Auto is a fast finishing white strain offering significantly bigger yields than rival autoflowering varieties.

Ideal for SOG and SCROG setups, the plant grows between 60 -120cm, and finishes flowering in only 65 days from seed indoors. Thanks to its branchy nature and multiple bud sites the plant packs on some serious size later in flowering. The nugs become dense and hard and produce remarkable amounts of resin. Growers can yield up to 450g/m², making it a viable option for commercial and domestic growers. THC Bomb Auto is a classic in the making; a fast finishing, super potent, autoflowering white strain.

Plant Height: Short (60-120cm)
Indoor Flowering: 65 days from seed
Harvest Outdoor: May-Oct
Yield: Very High (400-450g/m²)
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz
THC: Very High (18-22%)

I'm really high on the Blackberry Kush. I tried a little sample from the mature girls in grow shower. I've seen where it likes constant temps and not recommended for outdoors unless your climate has constant temps, (think tropical climate). Maybe temps will be more constant this year, lol! :jointman:

I forgot to mention I have 3 other autos outside on my transition table in white grow bags, (see pic). Same strains + a COC Robo Crop. They popped May 11, and were going to be hit with coll. silver but I lost track of which were which, (long story). So now I just hope maybe the Blackberry Kush will show color early and I can still try it. :shrug: :baked:

IMG_20160601_100822.jpg

Back