Outdoor My summer grow of autos and photos too.

Shh they are sleeping lol. A dear I think munched a top on a BlueMoby and a branch off s sticky fingers tgey were both at one end and were sampled and they moved on lol. I thought I wolud take a stroll have two mountain dew drinks back to back and pee as much as I can marking my territory lmao This time next week they will be chugging along quite well. I have not had one slug thank the good lord. They are sound asleep they were snoring lol. My tent in almost show room condition but I think I will make it a separate thread and a new 5x5 tent coming for showcasing different seed companies. Giving one strain my full attention.

20230707_232153.jpg
20230707_232201.jpg
20230707_232219.jpg
20230707_232231.jpg

This is a no holding back in this grow show I will show them in all different shapes and sizes. There is up to a two week difference as when the seedlings poppred. There are a bit ugly looking but I took seedlings from 24 hour a day light to a place of shade they are going to need at least 2 to 3 liters every watering. I have decided to feed water feed I will up the Mega Crop acordingly. I have used so much mega crop I can tell by its color as to being strong enough which is kind of a lazy trait I have taken on. Well I remedied that by buying as set of scales. Any questions or comments are appreciated

This at 12:00 noon. I have a glue sniffer auto I left
20230709_121900.jpg
20230709_121911.jpg
20230709_121951.jpg
20230709_121927.jpg
20230709_121920.jpg
20230709_121959.jpg
indoors for a few more days It is a winner. Imo but they are all going to be great with all thier different trait lol.

Attachments

• 20230709_122015.jpg
    20230709_122015.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230709_122003.jpg
    20230709_122003.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
@F.N. re: Chtosal

I have indica photos at the moment. (my first shot at dwc). 2 weeks ago they got a foliar Chitosal treatment, and I saw a difference in one day. The girls love it!

Wish I knew about this stuff years ago. I was so impressed that I decided to add their Miicrobial Mass to tomorrow's res change.

Friday they will get their 2nd foliar Chitosal. We will see in a couple of months whether this stuff is for real.

@F.N. re: Chtosal

I have indica photos at the moment. (my first shot at dwc). 2 weeks ago they got a foliar Chitosal treatment, and I saw a difference in one day. The girls love it!

Wish I knew about this stuff years ago. I was so impressed that I decided to add their Miicrobial Mass to tomorrow's res change.

Friday they will get their 2nd foliar Chitosal. We will see in a couple of months whether this stuff is for real.
With those two supplements and a solid base nutrient like a all in one or a good A/B two part to produce great bud. I have been using both those products since they came out. I get blisters from pruning leaves off of a 4x8 tent full they are that tough on the leaf stem when defoilating. I hope the best for you and I do believe you will be very happy.

Thanks F.N. Good to know.
Glad to be growing my meds again.

There's alot of big promises in the nutes business, most of it from the marketing machine. But these MiiM guys say "more won't hurt but better to use less" which seems more trustworthy than copious superlatives slathered on every sentence.

Of course this is my first hydro grow so I won't have anything to compare it to. But that first response was so dramatic! If what I produce is ickier stickier stinkier and vape-ier then I will be delighted.

Thanks F.N. Good to know.
Glad to be growing my meds again.

There's alot of big promises in the nutes business, most of it from the marketing machine. But these MiiM guys say "more won't hurt but better to use less" which seems more trustworthy than copious superlatives slathered on every sentence.

Of course this is my first hydro grow so I won't have anything to compare it to. But that first response was so dramatic! If what I produce is ickier stickier stinkier and vape-ier then I will be delighted.
It is definitely two additives that less means more. They promote more microbials so they thrive. Advanced Nutrients Big Bud i do belive has chitosan in it. And that is why it is one of thier most costliest product they have. This is a inexpensive way to get what your plants need to thrive. And since trying mammothP microbial additive I have been sold on them. I do believe that MiiM is the least expensive and works amazingly. If i need correcting on anything please chime in. I just remember off the top of my head I have nothing written down and a short pencil beats along memory.

Back