Outdoor My summer grow of autos and photos too.

Here is my indoor tent with Seedstockers sticky fingers In-house Jellium and grandpa glue and glue sniffer auto a couple more. I will incorporate the tent in this thread to make it easier on the memory bank.
20230628_223020.jpg
20230628_223031.jpg
20230628_223039.jpg
I will be cleaning this bad boy of a tent this is one of the better tents I have owned. I hope it last another year at least I am hard on tent floors.

Last edited:
It will be completely cleaned out my growtent tomorrow morning from head to toe 😆. A clean environment is a healthy space of happiness and joy. A place of pure bliss what a beautiful escape from the mundane.

I have 60 plants out in a snake style swath of tall grass cut to help conceal that many. I will be taking pictures of different strains every other day. This has been a hard but muscle building and the heat are helping me to get in tip top shape. They are all 5 gallons of pro mix HP. I will use pro mix bx but only if there is no High porosity soiless mix. They are being fed chitosal on top of Mega crop I will be adding a bit of bud explosion near the end.
20230704_210847.jpg

Last edited:
I must add it was a 30 degrees Celsius today they all got fed well and spent three days in mostly shade acclimatizing to the powerful sun. They will be all praying by tomorrow afternoon oh yeah.

Stunnning grow @F.N. :bravo:.....doing a great job........:watering:
Thanks so much my dear friend 💗
That's an amazing amount of soil you got through your fingers mate!! :toke:
Thanks mate I love pro mix it can be totally drenched and you still get 50 % plus of air still circulating around. I dug a hole in a swamp filled it with 4 bails of promix and used time release and grew pounds and never watered once. Swamp bogs work great too. Peace ✌️ ☮️
Nice conga line!

conga_line-380x243.png
La cucoracha la la laa laa la la lacucoracha . Peace bro 😊

Back