Dinafem My OG Kush

IMG_6960.JPG IMG_6962.JPG Day 60. Not much to report but I did take one of the AKR's down today and that's the first pic. Very smelly and sticky plant. Great smell! I went a little overboard on the nutes on the OG and I am dealing with that but the buds are still coming along nicely. I figure at least 3 wks yet. Hopefully she'll be alright. Pipes:pass:

IMG_6977.JPG IMG_6975.JPG IMG_6973.JPG IMG_6980.JPG IMG_6981.JPG Well its day 80 and my OG kush came down today. It turned out to be a pretty good grow. I was a little concerned because this plant started to grow so fast and vigorously that I got kind of caught off guard and I managed to over nute it a bit. But its been on a straight water diet for over 3 weeks now and the buds responded well to that in fact they were still swelling. I kind of wanted to let it go another week but since my next grow is started I need the space that this plant is occupying. I think to do this variety justice I should have used a 5 gal pot but its big enough anyhow. It measured right at 48 inches from the top of the compost. I broke the plant down into individual buds or small bud clusters for a more uniform dry down and the wet weight came in at 604 grams. All the buds even the small ones are solid. Nothing airy here. So I wouldn't even venture a guess on the dry weight, After I did the weigh in I found 2 of the larger buds that were forgotten so I might have hit 610. Oh well. I still have 2 beans so I will do this one again maybe in the fall. This grow is done:peace:Pipes

Last edited:
:slap: Nice!
View attachment 576061 View attachment 576069 View attachment 576070 View attachment 576071 View attachment 576072 Well its day 80 and my OG kush came down today. It turned out to be a pretty good grow. I was a little concerned because this plant started to grow so fast and vigorously that I got kind of caught off guard and I managed to over nute it a bit. But its been on a straight water diet for over 3 weeks now and the buds responded well to that in fact they were still swelling. I kind of wanted to let it go another week but since my next grow is started I need the space that this plant is occupying. I think to do this variety justice I should have used a 5 gal pot but its big enough anyhow. It measured right at 48 inches from the top of the compost. I broke the plant down into individual buds or small bud clusters for a more uniform dry down and the wet weight came in at 604 grams. All the buds even the small ones are solid. Nothing airy here. So I wouldn't even venture a guess on the dry weight, After I did the weigh in I found 2 of the larger buds that were forgotten so I might have hit 610. Oh well. I still have 2 beans so I will do this one again maybe in the fall. This grow is done:peace:Pipes

Thanks Trip and SB for the reps! This was a fun grow. Haven't tried any yet but its smellin great. Pipes

Great grow and from the look of things a very nice end result :thumbsup:

I would take a guess at final weight of around 115g-150g :thumbsup:

Will be interested to her the dry weight once dry and cured. Until then thank you for documenting your grow on AFN and enjoy your harvest :toke:

All the best and thank you for the end weight shots very much appreciated.

D-M.

Great grow and from the look of things a very nice end result :thumbsup:

I would take a guess at final weight of around 115g-150g :thumbsup:

Will be interested to her the dry weight once dry and cured. Until then thank you for documenting your grow on AFN and enjoy your harvest :toke:

All the best and thank you for the end weight shots very much appreciated.

D-M.
Thanks Mark. I wasn't planning on doing a dry weigh but I'm kind of curious too. Lately I've been bag drying them to about 58-59% and then jar them. So I'll weigh them then. I think you're right on with your guess. I was hoping for 4 oz. Got one of your Sour Diesels going now too. 2 days old today.:peace:

Back