Dinafem My OG Kush

IMG_6929.JPG IMG_6930.JPG IMG_6931.JPG Well it's the morning of day 11 and the plants are coming along nicely. So far I've only been watering with a light solution of de-chlorinated tap water with liquid seaweed and molasses. The last watering also included 1/2 tsp per gal of cal mag. I won't start any additional nutes for another week and then at about 1/8th strength. So far I'm happy with this grow:biggrin:. The plants are showing a nice consistent growth ever day. The OG is supposed to be a taller lankier plant so I'm expecting it to start its upward journey any day now. The third plant pictured is one of the 2 AKR's and both of them are about as identical as 2 plants can get. :peace: Pipes

Last edited:
So far everything is going along pretty good. One of the AKR's must have went on about a day and a half sabbatical. Got a little droopy and wasn't doing much but tonight it was back and all perky but its now 1 1/2 days smaller than the other one. I did start some light nutes tonight. As of now the OG Kush is the Big Dog in the grow room. More pics on Sat. Pipes

Thanks Mark! All the plants are doing good but the OG continues now to be the biggest. I'll try to post pics on Sat or Sun. Pipes

1. IMG_6933.JPG IMG_6936.JPG It's day 18 and my plants are coming along nicely. Very noticeable growth every day. I'm only showing the OG Kush now but the AKR's are doing good too. Even at this early age there is a very noticeable pot smell coming out of the grow room which I suspect is coming from the AKR's. I've grown them before and I know they put out a very strong nice pot smell which is something I really like. Just didn't expect it this early. It'll only get better unless I screw something up. In this grow I'm including 2 more products in with my nutes. They being endo myco's with trichoderma and bacterial inoculants. Also Extreme Blend as a once a week foliar application. These are both Kelp4Less products and nope I am in now way a rep for this company. I just use the stuff. Anyhow the OG Kush will definitely be the larges plant in this grow mainly because I believe it's sativa dominate while the AKR's are indica. Anyhow here's my weekly update. Pics again next week.:peace:Pipes

1. View attachment 546287 View attachment 546288 It's day 18 and my plants are coming along nicely. Very noticeable growth every day. I'm only showing the OG Kush now but the AKR's are doing good too. Even at this early age there is a very noticeable pot smell coming out of the grow room which I suspect is coming from the AKR's. I've grown them before and I know they put out a very strong nice pot smell which is something I really like. Just didn't expect it this early. It'll only get better unless I screw something up. In this grow I'm including 2 more products in with my nutes. They being endo myco's with trichoderma and bacterial inoculants. Also Extreme Blend as a once a week foliar application. These are both Kelp4Less products and nope I am in now way a rep for this company. I just use the stuff. Anyhow the OG Kush will definitely be the larges plant in this grow mainly because I believe it's sativa dominate while the AKR's are indica. Anyhow here's my weekly update. Pics again next week.:peace:Pipes

They do look a picture of health, great job! looking nice and squat to staying very low but this could change once they go into the bloom phase :thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the picture updates they are very much appreciated :toke:

D-M.

IMG_6940.JPG IMG_6938.JPG IMG_6943.JPG It's steady as she goes. One week later-day 25 and everything is coming along pretty good. I was hoping to be able to keep the 2 AKR's and the OG Kush on the same watering/feeding schedule but the OG is taking on more now than the AKR's. Anyhow I haven't had any problems with any of the plants although one of the AKR's is quite a bit smaller than the other one but it's healthy. That's it for now. Update next week.:peace: Pipes

View attachment 548872 View attachment 548876 View attachment 548882 It's steady as she goes. One week later-day 25 and everything is coming along pretty good. I was hoping to be able to keep the 2 AKR's and the OG Kush on the same watering/feeding schedule but the OG is taking on more now than the AKR's. Anyhow I haven't had any problems with any of the plants although one of the AKR's is quite a bit smaller than the other one but it's healthy. That's it for now. Update next week.:peace: Pipes

When you are doing a multi strain grow you will 99% of the time have to mix seperate feeding mixes for each strain. The OG can be a bit more of a heavy feeding strain and she look great, nice healthy vibrant green with some nice growth over then last week, nice work!.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Thanks D-M. Yup-all the plants are doing good and are putting on some nice size. The Og has put on considerable size since the pics a few days ago. The Akr's are starting to bud but they're a fast finishing plant. Anyhow pics again on Sat.:peace:Pipes

Back