Dinafem My OG Kush

Looking good, I'm going to keep an eye on these. We had an Og Kush recently that was 66 inches out of the soil, nice fat buds. Have you grown that before ? Its hard to go wrong with the AKR too, always good quality.

Looking good, I'm going to keep an eye on these. We had an Og Kush recently that was 66 inches out of the soil, nice fat buds. Have you grown that before ? Its hard to go wrong with the AKR too, always good quality.
Hey Dk thanks for the reply. This is the first OG that I've done and I'm kind of liking it but I can see where it might get a little floppy. I can handle some height but I prefer to keep them under 36" tall. It'll do what it will do. I only germinated one of the OG beans that I have so I really don't know if its a true representation of the strain or not. I've grown AKR's before and always top notch smoke. I'm not going to push these plants to get the highest yield. The AKR's are coming down somewhere around 60 days and the OG at around day 75. That's only speculation at this point tho. I'm starting to think that growing the plants longer to get bigger yields results in poorer quality pot. That's my opinion for now anyhow. How was the OG's smoke? Pipes

Last edited:
IMG_6945.JPG IMG_6946.JPG IMG_6950.JPG IMG_6948.JPG Day 32 and everything is going pretty good. I screwed up this week. When I came home last night the OG was a total droop. At that time of day my plants are normally standing up tall and looking good. The AKR's were looking good but not the OG. Its pot was light and dry. The OG is going through water/nutes at an astonishing rate. When I checked them Friday morning before leaving for work I thought everything would be fine until I got home. Not so for the OG. It's a thirsty girl. It wants a lot and it wants it often. It's something I'm going have to adjust to. I essentially lost a day of growth. The 4th pic is one of the AKR's. Sorry for the quality of the pics but its getting hard to get a good shot when their still in the grow room. Anyhow that's it for this week.:peace:Pipes

Last edited:
Thank you for the picture uodate they look very healthy :toke: Nice work :thumbsup:. I have seen a few grows of the og kush and she can be very greedy but you look to have things back under control.

All the best

D-M.

Thanks for the reply D-M. This plant is now taking on more water than a herd of thirsty camels. Its starting to feel like a full time job and I already have one of those. Since my last pics its grown up another 7 inches. Just a nice healthy robust looking plant so far. Pipes

Thanks for the reply D-M. This plant is now taking on more water than a herd of thirsty camels. Its starting to feel like a full time job and I already have one of those. Since my last pics its grown up another 7 inches. Just a nice healthy robust looking plant so far. Pipes

By the sound of things she is a health vigorous lady so keep doing what you are it is working :thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the progress update :toke:

D-M.

IMG_6951.JPG IMG_6952.JPG Time for my weekly update. Its day 39 and this plant is still growing. It grew 14 inches since last Saturday and now is 36 inches from the top of the compost. It has a pretty good pre-flower going on so I think I'm going to change to bloom nutes. I've feed this plant 1/4 strength nutes with every watering-and now that's at least a gallon a day-without any signs of nute overload. It takes everything. With the AKR's I saw a little bit of the brown tip syndrome so I backed off on them. Last night I just gave the OG just water w/calmag. As far as I'm concerned this plant can stop getting bigger any time now. I'm ready for buds:peace: Pipes

Back