Dinafem My OG Kush

IMG_6954.JPG IMG_6953.JPG Here's a couple of pics of my OG taken today. It's day 47 and it now stands 44 inches from the top of the soil to the top of the plant. It only grew 8 inches this week so the upward growth has slowed down. I had to get it out of the grow room to modify my light hanging situation. The top of the plant was only 1" from the light and I could only go 2" higher with the light. I now have about 12" to go up. I saw what I suspected to be a little calmag def this week on one of the AKR's so I upped the calmag for all 3 plants. I still have 2 more of these beans so on my next OG grow I'm going to put it in a bigger pot and then crop it only once early on in its grow. See what happens there. I'm thinking about 5 wks left for this plant. It's starting to bud nicely:peace:Pipes

View attachment 557966 View attachment 557967 Here's a couple of pics of my OG taken today. It's day 47 and it now stands 44 inches from the top of the soil to the top of the plant. It only grew 8 inches this week so the upward growth has slowed down. I had to get it out of the grow room to modify my light hanging situation. The top of the plant was only 1" from the light and I could only go 2" higher with the light. I now have about 12" to go up. I saw what I suspected to be a little calmag def this week on one of the AKR's so I upped the calmag for all 3 plants. I still have 2 more of these beans so on my next OG grow I'm going to put it in a bigger pot and then crop it only once early on in its grow. See what happens there. I'm thinking about 5 wks left for this plant. It's starting to bud nicely:peace:Pipes
big beautiful girl, love OG

Hey a big thanks for the reps trailanimal I really appreciate it. Apparently you've done the OG before-my first one. The upward growth on my plant has finally slowed down and the buds are starting to put on some size. I think this plant will give a nice yield. Hopefully I'll get good smoke. Thanks for stopping by. Pipes

Now the upwards growth has slowed which I would say is very close to being at the maximum, the plants will now shift there energy into flower production. So far they look very nice and are certainly going to wack some weight on in the coming week,s. Nice job and great updates.

Thank you for the pictures they are very much appreciated and give a better aspect of the plants :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Thanks Dinafem-Mark The plant has only grown about an inch since Sat and now the buds are really starting to put on some size. Its a very nice plant and I recommend the strain to anyone who has the room for it and if I keep it healthy it should provide some good smoke. Pipes
Now the upwards growth has slowed which I would say is very close to being at the maximum, the plants will now shift there energy into flower production. So far they look very nice and are certainly going to wack some weight on in the coming week,s. Nice job and great updates.

Thank you for the pictures they are very much appreciated and give a better aspect of the plants :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Last edited:
IMG_6959.JPG Day 53 on my OG Kush. Not really much to report but the plant is now 47 inches tall and the buds are putting on some nice size. I have to mention that the buds from the beginning have been tight and nicely solid. I'm just recently starting to see some good trich development but not much for odor. This is my first go around with this variety so I don't know what to expect there. Any how that's it for now. Until next week:peace:Pipes

Back