Dinafem My OG Kush

Thanks Mark. I wasn't planning on doing a dry weigh but I'm kind of curious too. Lately I've been bag drying them to about 58-59% and then jar them. So I'll weigh them then. I think you're right on with your guess. I was hoping for 4 oz. Got one of your Sour Diesels going now too. 2 days old today.:peace:

Thanks mate. Always nice to have a final dry weight it will let new growers of this strain know what they can achieve. Nice to hear you have a baby sour diesel :thumbsup: she's a very tasty auto :toke:

All the best

D-M.

All the best

IMG_6983.JPG IMG_6984.JPG Here's the weight at 60% just before being jarred-157 grams. I had to burp the jars a few times to get the buds stable at about 62% so I probably lost some weight but not too much I don't think. Anyhow thanks to everyone who stopped in.:peace: Pipes

View attachment 582903 View attachment 582904 Here's the weight at 60% just before being jarred-157 grams. I had to burp the jars a few times to get the buds stable at about 62% so I probably lost some weight but not too much I don't think. Anyhow thanks to everyone who stopped in.:peace: Pipes

Great end result and a nice way to end the diary which we are very appreciative for :toke:

Will look forward to a smoke report once fully dry and cured :thumbsup:

Nice job and great diary :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Back