My first with Lowes bought products

I got my free pack of Mega Crop in the mail today. Paid $4.02 for shipping. Hell yes! I've been flushing the plant for a week now with just water, to get the miracle grow out of their system. Just mixed up a small batch of the Mega Crop and applied. Now it's time to wait.....and wait...

Attachments

• IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 147
I can't get over the growth on these plants since I've started using the nutrients. I've applied twice since Thursday. The picture is the same plant as my avatar picture, taken right before I started the mega crop. Thank you Ozzie Greenthumb for the recommendation. I'm floored by the rate of growth.

Attachments

• IMG_1288.JPG
    IMG_1288.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 164
I can't get over the growth on these plants since I've started using the nutrients. I've applied twice since Thursday. The picture is the same plant as my avatar picture, taken right before I started the mega crop. Thank you Ozzie Greenthumb for the recommendation. I'm floored by the rate of growth.

so glad to see everything'z workin out for ya growbro! :thumbsup: :d5: :slap: :greenthumb: ppp

I told you growbro! Just don't overdo it and get too heavy on feed or water! Stop by my grow and check my girls out!
20190717_013038.jpg

It's been a few weeks since I've posted. Life happened. Let's catch everyone up.

Around 2-4 days after my last post all my plants leaves started turning brown. After hours of scouring this site and seeing several plants that looked identical, I decided I either was watering to much or added to many nutrients. I'm pretty sure it was both. So I stopped doing both for awhile. They perked right up.

My runt is still slow going. But I'm not giving up on that rascal.

The same time my plants started browning I found a worm on one of the plants. He had wrapped up all the leaves on the top of one plant and was chillin in my canopy! Long story short, the sheriffs office was called and he was evicted.

Hey Ozzie, how often should I add nutrients with plants this size?

The first set of pictures is from last week. The second four is from yesterday after I trimmed the dead leaves off of them.
IMG_1337.JPG IMG_1338.JPG IMG_1339.JPG IMG_1340.JPG IMG_1349.JPG IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1353.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Just curious, whats the reason behind the wood? :)

Just curious, whats the reason behind the wood? :)
The last few weeks the wind has been 35-45 mph and the plants were getting the south side lean going on. To the point I thought it was going to damage the roots. One plant was at almost a 45 degree angle. So I wedged the wood in the pot next to the base and now its sturdy as can be.

You should also know the plants were given to me at about 2-3 weeks old and they were almost dead. So I've had a lot of issues. Compounding that, this is my first grow and I know just enough to nurse them back to health and kill them all over again.

The last few weeks the wind has been 35-45 mph and the plants were getting the south side lean going on. To the point I thought it was going to damage the roots. One plant was at almost a 45 degree angle. So I wedged the wood in the pot next to the base and now its sturdy as can be.

You should also know the plants were given to me at about 2-3 weeks old and they were almost dead. So I've had a lot of issues. Compounding that, this is my first grow and I know just enough to nurse them back to health and kill them all over again.

hey m8, ur doin gr8! :thumbsup: ppp

hey m8, ur doin gr8! :thumbsup: ppp
Thanks. This is more of a roller coaster than I ever expected. Up until a week ago I thought I had killed all but one plant. I was ready to pull them all and start over. Then when I trimmed the dead leaves off last night I was wondering what on earth I was even worried about. There is so much new growth on the plants. I'm getting excited all over again.

Very good call on that. I just normally see a steak or something alike going vertical is all. Just caught me off guard :) :lol:

If you can nurse them back to health you have most of it all under your belt ;) They will get healthier!

Back